Newbie questions thread

silvanski

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What's the difference between the cap and sav files?

Will have more stuff to ask later... other newbies feel free to use this thread.

Im not too sure but i think the sav file is once you have saved it and the cap file is the data

Yup I think this is right, I think the .cap file captures the information and then lets the Program analyze it and therefore giving you the data and power to Load the game back up.

A bit of a guess but kind of confident.

if at any time your game crashes .. then there is a recovery procedure that is started with the .sav file ... if you dont have that .. then u lose your save file...

note: the game is saved in the sav file when You "save n exit" ... if you just save the game ... sav file is not updated!

also you try one cheeky trick.. if you lose a match you can press Windows key and goto your desptop without exiting the game. and then you can press alt+ctrl+delete keys to "end" the game without saving. this doesnt affect the save file and when you reload the game you can replay the match but its like cheating so not recommended.

also you try one cheeky trick.. if you lose a match you can press Windows key and goto your desptop without exiting the game. and then you can press alt+ctrl+delete keys to "end" the game without saving. this doesnt affect the save file and when you reload the game you can replay the match but its like cheating so not recommended.

Alternatively, you can just press crtl+alt+delete when in game. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread