NFS Most Wanted

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Err...anyone play it? Finished it today at 3:02 A.M. Hahaha, I wish I could see the look on Razor's face.:D He'd been crying home.:p

Discuss NFS Most Wanted here.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Err...anyone play it? Finished it today at 3:02 A.M. Hahaha, I wish I could see the look on Razor's face.:D He'd been crying home.:p

Discuss NFS Most Wanted here.
I completed it twice the game is the best in NFS series. I only wished NFS series and internal car views like in NFS 2

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
MW is a really good game, and IMO carbon is no more good, but then its equally good so that's fun too.

The final touch in both these games is brought by the vectorised life like videos. :)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
NFS 2 rules the roost. I love playing multiplayer with my friend and it runs on even crappy Celeron based computers if you want fun in low cost.

Bilal91

International Coach
well i am on #3 right now...i keep going back to it than leaving it for ages and than going back to it so...if i want to than probably could finish it in 5hours tbh...

but yh it's probably one of the best, if not the best, in the series...pro street was a great disappointment tbh

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
well i am on #3 right now...i keep going back to it than leaving it for ages and than going back to it so...if i want to than probably could finish it in 5hours tbh...

but yh it's probably one of the best, if not the best, in the series...pro street was a great disappointment tbh
ProStreet sucked, it actually destroyed the main aim which was set by NFS UG initially - Illegal racing, which brought it so much fun due to the possibility of detailed storylines. ProStreet lacked this miserably.

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
I completed it twice the game is the best in NFS series. I only wished NFS series and internal car views like in NFS 2

Hehe, you can download the Camera Hack patch and you can put the camera where ever you want. Inside of MW cars are really low detailed.:p

Users who are viewing this thread