NFS Most Wanted

I've played NFS2 and even completed it, I quite liked that game but I wasn't aware that it also had multiplayer!!!!
It is not based on Internet it splits the screen into 2 then you can play with one of your friends. I had played it with my friend but it gets confused as sometimes you don't understand which car are your driving. especially if both of you use the same cars

It is not based on Internet it splits the screen into 2 then you can play with one of your friends. I had played it with my friend but it gets confused as sometimes you don't understand which car are your driving. especially if both of you use the same cars
Oh, that I have played, I thought you guys were talking about Internet! ::mad:

Nobody mentioning NFS 5 Porsche 2000. I found it very good. Well detailed car interiors, gauges. Was a joy driving those cars in driver view. Have'nt you guys played it?

Last edited:
Nobody mentioning NFS 5 Porsche 2000. I found it very good. Well detailed car interiors, gauges. Was a joy driving those cars in driver view. Have'nt you guys played it?
I had played it but only for fun not racing.

If I would rate the game it would be 9.5/10 -.5 due to no Autosculpt and Interiors.

Noting can beat good old Road Fighter

Carbon's not a bad game either if you play for storylines and other stuff more than racing gameplay. ProStreet, however, sucks in both of them so its a definite no - no buy.

I'm getting Grid delivered very soon, I quite liked the demo but I've heard the full version's not an improvement. Oh well, I'll just play for those lines -

"Alright Kevin, Race has started!"
"You don't seem to be in a good position to race more Kevin"
"Kevin, cough, you think you're right?"

I love those. :p

My brother, who played NFS Carbon, he finished it in three days and said it was crap.

Users who are viewing this thread