Pakistan Tour of West Indies - March/May 2017

Even if he got out, it's good to see positive intent from Kamran. Others would have just tried to stay not out and boost their average

YES! Get outta here, Hafeez!

Hafeez = M.Marsh of Pakistan :)

Both are legends :)

Hafeez and his poor performance legacy, still a better love story than Twilight.

Hafeez = M.Marsh of Pakistan :)

Both are legends :)

M Marsh will finish as one of the greatest AR in your history. Mark my words.

Also, Hafeez is over. He should retire, but he was a very good AR in his own right. He simply played in an era where Pakistan cricket was poor.

A comprehensive performance by Team Pakistan. A fine victory. Really impressed with Shadab Khan, seems a very good prospect.

M Marsh will finish as one of the greatest AR in your history. Mark my words.

Also, Hafeez is over. He should retire, but he was a very good AR in his own right. He simply played in an era where Pakistan cricket was poor.

M Marsh is already AUSTRALIA best ever AR :) yup he is better than Keith Miller / Alan Davidson / Shane Watson / Andrew Symonds !!

A well deserved win by Pakistan and that too a comprehensive one. Shadab Khan has bowled brilliantly and got what he deserved. It's too early to say he will have a bright future because we will have to see future games against
stronger opponents. I really wanted West Indies to show more fight like they did aganist England but they just seem unstable after winning the World T20 last year. I hope WI will improve and do better under the new coach. But in conclusion, a well deserved win by Pakistan in the end.

Also why the fearsome tweak is Hafeez still around??

Users who are viewing this thread