Pc Rockers Official Thread!!!

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Gilchrist If you want to play you can leave your details...And we will see if we can replace some one!

Name:
Batting Style:
Bowling Style:

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Karachi Express said:
Gilchrist If you want to play you can leave your details...And we will see if we can replace some one!

Name:
Batting Style:
Bowling Style:
Karachi remember to get down all the people that want to leave and come for the chat this week.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry..Cant come for the chat!!Have to study for examz!:(And we have to remove all inacive memers so I will see who are inactive and remove them...One of them is Bharat and when I was selecting him he said that he couldnt be active on cricsim!

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Karachi Express said:
Sorry..Cant come for the chat!!Have to study for examz!:(And we have to remove all inacive memers so I will see who are inactive and remove them...One of them is Bharat and when I was selecting him he said that he couldnt be active on cricsim!
Ok Karachi see if you can get duded or someone else high in the team (if you have to get me get me but try not to cause il be hosting)

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Duded if you can go for the chat then please go..Before going for the chat you can discuss with me who you want to drop and who you want to get in the team!

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Yeah we gotta get dudeds attention in the thread? Otherwise cant you do this come in the caht and study for exams after?

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Its tomorrow at 8pm Aussie time. See my post in the transfer thread for changed times

Users who are viewing this thread