1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Player Name: Umar Shaik
Nationality: Canadian
Role: Batsman
Batting Hand: Right
Batting order: 3/4 in the order
Bowling: Right arm fast medium
Bowing Hand: Right
I guess I'll know more about this stuff as the season goes on..

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thanks for the offer, I'll put in a player, but I'm fairly new to this stuff, what is it all about?
Just to explain the concept - the PCPL is a simulated cricket league. There's a few different simulators being used for the matches (based on them being suitable for different formats) - but basically you'll get drafted into a team and then you'll have a virtual player based on your skills that plays matches in the simulator.
Activity in posting about the matches and in team threads can earn you bonus points towards making your player better
Last season we had three tournaments for the three formats, but this time it'll just be T20.

VRC

School Cricketer
Player Name:Vijay Rajput
Nationality:Indian
Role:All Rounder
Batting Hand:Right
Batting order:2/3/4 anyone of them
Bowling Type:Medium pace
Bowing Hand:Right

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm new to this. How does this work? What happens if I join? What is expected of me?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
View attachment 174135

The long awaited Planet Cricket Premier League is back, better and coming soon...

Sign-ups for the new season is officially open!

Sign-up Form
Code:
Player Name:
Nationality:
Role:
Batting Hand:
Batting Order:
Bowling Arm:
Bowling Type:
Please note
This thread is for sign-ups only!
The respective owners of the current PCPL teams will be informed of the new developments soon.

View attachment 174171

Planet Cricket Premiere League Explained for new comers and beginners.

The Planet Cricket Premiere League (PCPL) is a T20 Cricket League contested by six franchise teams.The main attractions of the Premier League are that the players are made out of Planet Cricket members (Hence we have sign-ups) and Star players (will be announced soon)

Franchise owners will be given the opportunity to retain players from the previous season. New players are drafted into the Franchises in order to create their Franchises squads.

After the drafts are complete Franchise owners will be given the opportunity to make refinements/upgrades to their squads by purchasing different refinements/training in our PCPL Shop. Refinements purchased by Franchise owners in the last season for their players will still be in affect (The players didn't forget the training that they have received previously). Players can also be upgraded/refined by receiving activity bonuses by regularly posting in the match threads.

Normal Cricket League Rules apply,seeing that this is a Cricket League.Also see The Authors Cricket Leagues for new members as a reference.

Last season we had three tournaments for the three formats, but this time it'll just be T20.

I'm new to this. How does this work? What happens if I join? What is expected of me?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
So if I got this right, if I join in, I'll be added to a team and the owner of the team will manage me (either put me in the playing 11 or remove me from it). My team will then play a series of simulated games and I will get to see how I'm performing?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
So if I got this right, if I join in, I'll be added to a team and the owner of the team will manage me (either put me in the playing 11 or remove me from it). My team will then play a series of simulated games and I will get to see how I'm performing?
100%

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Player Name: Nisar Ahmed
Nationality: Indian
Role: Middle Order Batsman / Part-time spinner
Batting Hand: Right