PHP Safe mode ?

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had recently designed a HTML form which sends me any issue reported by a user through that form but I get a error php safe mode doesn't allow it.

What should I do ? I m using Quotaless and I went to their forums (support) they don't allow it to be turned off.

Plz help me :noway

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
as far as I know, webhosts that use Layered Panel have PHP safe mode on, but they are the ones who give a lot of space and bandwidth. ultimateclanhost.com offers VistaPanel, no-ads/links, 300mb webspace, 10GB bandwidth and PSP safe mode off.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
as far as I know, webhosts that use Layered Panel have PHP safe mode on, but they are the ones who give a lot of space and bandwidth. ultimateclanhost.com offers VistaPanel, no-ads/links, 300mb webspace, 10GB bandwidth and PSP safe mode off.
PSP = PHP ?

Use profusehost.net . They offer Cpanel, And many more awesome things in a variety of plans for free.
Do they provide PHP Safe mode off ?

Last edited:

Hitterman

International Coach
When you use free hosts like byet. and quotaless it will not provide PHP safe mode. Try to pay some money.;)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
As has been suggested, with safe mode turned on you really have nothing at your disposal but to change hosts. Luckily it'll be removed in PHP6.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
I have solved the problem. I have got my host (mentioned by HP_Fan) thanks for help.

Please close this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread