PLAYER SHOWCASE..

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I`ve often wondered where to start while modeling faces on an editor like CA. Whatever I do, the faces look very generic and nothing like the real ones. Some of the details you`ve manged to capture is astounding.

On another note, here are some really poor webcam images of mine that I could gather. Lets see the magic that you can conjure up :).

Here's a first run at it. Does this look even remotely right? Aditya 123.jpg

Check him out in the Academy in any case, as he'll look a little different in there. :)

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Hey looks great rajsvm. Those tools will be great on the next DBC for sure!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The fan hub created players look amazing, week done @rajsvm - having that level in the next iteration would be awesome. Better start saving the pennies for a better PC

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Here's a first run at it. Does this look even remotely right? View attachment 142595

Check him out in the Academy in any case, as he'll look a little different in there. :)

Thanks a ton dude. Will check it our on the Academy once I get back home. Great attempt as always. Mine did`nt even remotely resemble that. :) Thanks a lot.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Wow! is what I can say, Rugby League Live 3 Fan Hub player creator is Boss, texture looks good, do we really have to wait for the next iteration, isn't there a way to patch the cricket academy with this Hub?

With the great work guys did on the academy, this will be by far the best likeness we will ever see in the history of cricket gaming, that Dhawan is spot on

Users who are viewing this thread