players have no right to complain about tight schedule: icc

newzolt

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think the heavy international schedule should be confronted with a nice rotation policy coupled with good opportunities to the youngsters.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
newzolt said:
I think the heavy international schedule should be confronted with a nice rotation policy coupled with good opportunities to the youngsters.
Spot on.

It's mainly the Aussies who are complaining. They should ask themselves why on earth would they play a "full" side against Bangladesh?? THey should of brought all the main players back home from South Africa for a rest, and sent over some of our Australia A team or some complete newbies.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
.::Stevo::. said:
Spot on.

It's mainly the Aussies who are complaining. They should ask themselves why on earth would they play a "full" side against Bangladesh?? THey should of brought all the main players back home from South Africa for a rest, and sent over some of our Australia A team or some complete newbies.
Thats a silly thing to say after what the Bangalis did in the first match. Australia would've lost for sure if the ACB sent their A team instead.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
nightprowler10 said:
Thats a silly thing to say after what the Bangalis did in the first match. Australia would've lost for sure if the ACB sent their A team instead.
I didnt say the whole team, i said most. Australia say they are 'fatigued' so why not send some fresh young guns??? Its a perfect opportunity. I dont see how it's silly.

sid_19840

International Coach
I think the ICC arent to be blamed for too many games in a calendar year,and definately not for Australia(as some of the subcontinent teams play far more games).But I personally would question the gap between games.There is far to small a gap between games,especially test matches and far too big a gap between series at times(nearly 5 months in case of Australia).Maybe they could put all the games similar to a season mode(like they do with clubs) and keep an offseason period.That way there should be a reasonable time gap between matches as well.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Man ICC is right. Don't the players have lulla( Tatta) to play even women cricket play more then that.

Users who are viewing this thread