Playstation 3 Discussion

What is the most important aspect of Playstation 3?

• Total voters
Pre order a PS3? What the hell? They are in the shops man!

Easy for our Norfolk and Australian members then? ;)

Up yours. ;)

I don't want any PS3 games at the moment - they are all shooters it seems. I want a challenging game with a great plot.

That's one of the stupidest things i have ever read. So you're saying to me that shooters cant be challenging.....or have great plot's ?

Doom 3- Great graphics, great gameplay and a really good story
Half Life series- One of the greatest series ever. Awesome games.
Deus Ex- Great shooters with an awesome story
Devil May Cry- Yes it;s a shooter, it;s fantastic
Killer 7- Different but with a great story
XIII- Another shooter with a difference, but again had an enthralling story
Max Payne- More shoot-em-up action, both had great stories

Do you want any more examples ?

Or are you just one of those people that hates violence in any form ?

I agree Lee. But i do like GTA.

I much prefer a good sports based or car based game.

Gran Turismo 5, GTA IV, Cricket 08 - games I want for PS3.

You're probably right, Rugby 08 wasn't on PS3 so I doubt Cricket 08/09 will be. Wish it was though.

Yeh but Rugby game's suck worse than cricket games. I expect Cricket 08/09 to be on PS3/360/Ps2/PC/PSP. EA will want to make as much money as possible from it. It'll be 2009 aswell i expect, another ashes edition more than likely.

Yep, I think the next EA Cricket game will be on both next-gen consoles, however, I really doubt it'll be 08, I'd expect 09 to catch the Ashes rush.

Last edited:
There has been some secretive comments coming from Codemasters recently on their next move with cricket games. Rubbergenius said there would be more revealed in the next few weeks. Does this mean they realise what a disaster BLIC 2007 is and are ready to develop something new?

If it is true, it most probably will be on Playstation 3 since BLIC 2007 was on Xbox 360. It might be released for the Champions Trophy next year too, since that is something they have the license for.

I'll be buying these games when I get my hands on the PS3

Call of Duty 4
Assassin's Creed
Need for Speed: Pro Street
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008
EA Sports Cricket 08/09 whichever they release

Users who are viewing this thread