Playstation 3 Discussion

What is the most important aspect of Playstation 3?

• Total voters

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
GTA IV is not running on my PS3. It gives some error and I am sure that disk is not corrupted. Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Need a bit more info than that.

What is the error?

Hitterman

International Coach
I'll get my PS3 at the end of December. Its really costly. I have sold my PS2 recently for Rs. 2200/-.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I'll get my PS3 at the end of December. Its really costly. I have sold my PS2 recently for Rs. 2200/-.

On serious note, I will not suggest you buying this one even after 5000 bucks drop in price. The console games cost anyting between 2100 - 3000 and that will burn your pocket more than the actual console itself.

The console has a repay value as it can double up as your media player and also the fact you can watch online videos on it for free.

Hitterman

International Coach
On serious note, I will not suggest you buying this one even after 5000 bucks drop in price. The console games cost anyting between 2100 - 3000 and that will burn your pocket more than the actual console itself.

The console has a repay value as it can double up as your media player and also the fact you can watch online videos on it for free
That's true but I play only selected games. Which includes, SDvsRAW, BLIC 07, FIFA and few more. :D

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
That's true but I play only selected games. Which includes, SDvsRAW, BLIC 07, FIFA and few more. :D

Then its Ok. I will buy SVR in December as well then. Plus you will get 2 games free with console.

Hitterman

International Coach
Can someone please give me his PS3/360 if he is not using it :p?

Sureshot

Executive member
Don't have second thoughts on the PS3. It is a mind blowing entertainment kit.

HD Gaming
HD Films
HD Music videos
HD iPlayer

It truly is excellent and I don't regret spending a lot of money on my whole set-up.

Shhubham

School Cricketer
Does anyone knows whats the approximate cost of Playstation 3..;)

Users who are viewing this thread