Please Remove my doubt.....anyone

Abdul Rehman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER IN YES OR NO:

I am having a genuine intel Pentium 4 (2.4) GHz Processor with a built-in (integrated) sound card and 64 Mb Integrated
Graphics card, a 512 Mb RAM and 80 GB Hard Disk..........is that fine????????? Now Please tell me whether BLIC2005 will
run properly on my PC or not. Answers from any good man are much much appreciated and helpful. Thanx in advance.....

Abdul Rehman

School Cricketer
Thank u man who ever u r but plz make it further clear by verifying with someone with more in-depth information and knowledge.

Asjad

Club Cricketer
uhmm, it depends on whether your integrated graphics/sound card are directX 9 compatible and that they re supported by BLIC2005, you'll just have to wait for the demo and see.

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
I think you have intel extreme graphics 2 which should allow you to play the game. what other games you have played in your pc. BLIC is not a Doom 3 in terms of graphics I am sure it will work. But you can get video card for cheap these days the graphics won't be good in your computer. You have a good pc and video card upgrade will give you beautiful graphics with good performence.

Any card, Geforce 6200 or ti 4200 or even Fx series will open your eyes.

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
It sounds like you should be able to run the game, but if you have the money i think its about time you upgraded your graphics card..... all the new games will soon not work

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Yea good time to update the graphic card and maybe the memory then you would have a comp that could last for quite a few years with all these games

Users who are viewing this thread