Post your questions about the game here!

kamesh85

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Chief

The game should be more interesting (not only in gameplay) to attract more peoples.
For ex:
When we play this game first time...the user can select one international team for their own profile..first time the user have default money for that team..
then user should earn money during gameplay which will be more interesting and also the user wil be more eager to play that game regularly..so we can buy any player for their team or spending some money for injured player to get well soon..some player should have contract basis if that contract expires then we need to renew his contract...and also player can purchase any branded kits(bat,glove etc..) that should improve the player performance..and also if that team participating any tournaments d wins that tournament the user can earn more money.. really this will be interesting one not only for gameplay and also the user can maintain their own team...

Pls reply for my suggestions...thanks

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Hi Ross and pc

Still on the online part of the game, how important is it to your team
to get it well right. I feel ashes 2013 is looking more with single player
and i don't blame them as this must be done right first then muli player second.
Still if you want the game to last then putting time into the muli player is needed.

maybe if you guys can work a way for the player to not cheat in muli player as
much by no cheat codes, no same ball like yorkers all the time. real tactics guys.
Looking forward to 2013 guys.:D

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
It makes me laugh how so many people give their ideas of "manager modes" and fully licensed teams with all known t20 competitions and so on and so on. Then they ask for it to need a low - mid end pc to run it. I do understand you want to play the game without having to buy a new pc to do it. But isn't that just natural progression? As games get better with more features the file sizes and requirements get bigger. You can't have your cake AND eat it!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Buy a console guys if the requirements are to high :D

Still if Ross can tell us how user friendly the pc version is then
maybe the pc version is the best buy in the long run or buy both :D

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game is going to be large by the standards given above. To have the required level of detail for the grounds, players, etc.. it has to be.

With regard to memory usage at runtime and graphical card requirements, I can't estimate these now but will say that we are aiming to cater for a high quality experience, there will no doubt some PC's still in use that will not be able to run the game.

savvart

Associate Cricketer
The game is going to be large by the standards given above. To have the required level of detail for the grounds, players, etc.. it has to be.

With regard to memory usage at runtime and graphical card requirements, I can't estimate these now but will say that we are aiming to cater for a high quality experience, there will no doubt some PC's still in use that will not be able to run the game.

Good sign this. If you cater for the lowest specs then you leave yourself open to not 'pushing' the high end users machines at all. Let's aim high...

Happy New Year to all... :yes

s.suwadith

Club Captain

But keep a crowd on|off system!
it may help a lot! :yes

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@Big Ant Studios: Reveal the Big download u were talking about in JAN 2013 as a new year gift
:thumbs:yes

Users who are viewing this thread