Post your questions about the game here!

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Spin controls look fabulous.

@Mikey: Can you please through more light on your signature? Is there a hint in there? :)
Big Ant Cricket 14 - so good we are happy for you to play it before you pay for it.

angad

Chairman of Consent
@Mikey: Can you please through more light on your signature? Is there a hint in there? :)

I think he means the play sessions which would take place before release!

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

That would only be for a select few, doubt he was referring to play sessions.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Agreed.

Understood the majority of people won't be able to get there but there is no doubt that there will be people here that will report their findings.

JasXI

Club Captain
Agreed.

Understood the majority of people won't be able to get there but there is no doubt that there will be people here that will report their findings.

I thought maybe we would be getting nets very soon:( Maybe we will!;)

FNK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Can someone make a bowling control thread and put them in one place for us. Thanks..

Toonga

Club Cricketer
How will the gameplay cater for the ability for the ball to reverse swing? and in consideration of the bowling mechanics info released recently?

feddy

School Cricketer
M new here i just saw spin bowling controls but dont know what are the fast bowling controls can some one plzz update me wih this?

angad

Chairman of Consent
How will the gameplay cater for the ability for the ball to reverse swing? and in consideration of the bowling mechanics info released recently?

As mentioned before, reverse swing will be based on various factors like shine on the ball, condition of the ball, dry conditions etc! You would try to bowl a normal outswinger which will reverse if the conditions favour it, like in real life. Bowling controls do not have anything specific to reverse swing.

As for the ability of bowlers in bowling reverse swing, there are skill attributes assigned to players for reverse swing, determining how well one can bowl it.

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant

It is for the play sessions. Anyone will be welcome. But I do understand not everyone will be near. I hope you wil all at least get very impartial views posted about the game at that point.

rdk26

School Cricketer
Any guess why the spin bowling pattern is different from the fast bowling one?

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Best of luck guys. Not been following that closely but from what I've seen, you're putting in massive effort in order to innovate the genre. Definite big hole in the market to exploit that has not been properly filled since Brian Lara 99.

Users who are viewing this thread