Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It does, but only because kitserver needs updating.

Frankly it makes a big difference to online play though, so if you want to play online, its essential.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
It does, but only because kitserver needs updating.

Frankly it makes a big difference to online play though, so if you want to play online, its essential.

Have you got links to how you updated your teams (real shirts/names/stadiums etc)? I've tried the Gaming Access Community Patch, but that just causes the game to lock up when saving all the time. Has Stadium Server been released for PES 09 yet? And what does the game download when you go into the download settings? I was under the impression that you could download chants for the game, how do you do that?

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Head to evo web for answers to most of your questions. The gaming access patch is excellent, however it needs to be updated to work with the latest patch, the same with kitserver. The patch has only been out a couple of days. Probably best to patch the game up to 1.3, go into system settings and click download, then overwrite edit data when asked. When gaming access release the next patch, it should all work correctly. And that has everything, stadiums etc.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Head to evo web for answers to most of your questions. The gaming access patch is excellent, however it needs to be updated to work with the latest patch, the same with kitserver. The patch has only been out a couple of days. Probably best to patch the game up to 1.3, go into system settings and click download, then overwrite edit data when asked. When gaming access release the next patch, it should all work correctly. And that has everything, stadiums etc.

OK, thanks for that. I really hope they are doing stadiumserver for this one, can you just imagine visiting all those different stadiums in BAL mode (which I am absolutely loving!)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
No, i dont generally bother with stadiums.

Bad news on the kitsever front, the makers have stopped making it. So you have a choice, play offline with kitserver, or play online with the latest patch.

Having bought the game on release day, i play online more so i applied the patch and still get great enjoyment out of playing 2v2 online.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Is there an official patch that updates the squads from the jan transfer window?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman

Have you got a chants pack for PES 09? The one I'm using is good, but you can only hear the home side chanting, which doesn't do much for the atmosphere. If you've got a chants pack that works for home and away fans, could you post a link to it?

Also, you know those signs that come up in online BAL mode, such as 'good pass', and so on? Is there a way to activate them in offline BAL?

I've registered at Pro Evo, but can't make new threads right now for some reason. Hopefully they can get it sorted out soon...

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry i never used chants packs, although there are some good ones at gaming access im told.

No, you can't as far as i know.

No idea about Evo Web, maybe they have technical troubles currently.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Have you got into the CL in BAL? Have Konami integrated the licenced Champions League mode into BAL or Master League? I mean, with all the fancy gfx/cutscenes/adboards that are present in the CL mode. If they haven't, what the hell is the point of having such a licence if you're not going to make full use of it by integrating it into the long-term game modes?? Also, have they finally watched some CL games and made them all night time matches??

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Lol, you have so many questions. Buy it or don't. I'd recommend it because I think it's a great game and BAL's fantastic (there is no CL in BAL btw European Championships = CL and Masters = Uefa)

Then again, I have the Ps3 version. Can't speak for the PC.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Have you got into the CL in BAL? Have Konami integrated the licenced Champions League mode into BAL or Master League? I mean, with all the fancy gfx/cutscenes/adboards that are present in the CL mode. If they haven't, what the hell is the point of having such a licence if you're not going to make full use of it by integrating it into the long-term game modes?? Also, have they finally watched some CL games and made them all night time matches??
Yes they do have night matches for CL.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Sorry, didn't make myself clear. I meant in BAL or Master League 'Champions League', not the official CL mode: that's got all the attention to detail in the world!
Oh I don't know then ;) Sorry about the mix up ;)

Users who are viewing this thread