PS3/360 Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

keano7894

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
For the career mode will we have to start a new one because my difficulty went up and I'm not playing at international level yet so will the difficulty go back down or stay the same

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@BigAntStudios, in this patch has that issue fixed regarding "by selected random setting in match settings and resume the saved game (mean during the match save the game and then resume from there)

Issue is : Ground pattern along with pitch settings changed in resmued gamed, frequency is 1/10.

Plz looking into this as well if not fix in current patch.

tysonbennett

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
10661865_932937533401889_3874197223552607282_o.png

no thread for all the issues with the patch yet, but heres what I found, a white box is just sitting here

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I've noticed that occasionally on the PC version - where one of the custom textures doesn't load in time, though most of the time it loads in a split second later. So I suppose that's kinda the same thing - the game just doesn't manage to load the logo in time to show it there - was the console making a lot of noise like there was a lot of disc activity?

no thread for all the issues with the patch yet, but heres what I found, a white box is just sitting here
I've stuck this thread for the moment, as I think a bugs thread would blend with a discussion thread too easily at this point - maybe tag @fiction in posts where you're reporting a bug?

fiction

County Cricketer
Yes, tagging helps a lot. Although it's unlikely for a bug post to go unnoticed, I would still recommend doing it.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I'm not sure if anything has yet been done about the star scores for teams. I pointed out a long time ago that although this game shares the Fifa 5 star rating system, you can't actually make any 5 star teams, no matter how highly players are rated.

Now we obviously don't want teams all over the shop rated 5 stars, but to not have some of the best International sides and World XI type sides able to be rated over 4 stars is just a bit unusual.

I've tried to edit Australia for example to make them a 5 star side and the highest I could get them via player editing was 4 stars. So, I upped a few more stats in certain areas and they went down to 3.5! It makes it hard to create proper balanced sides and because of that I gave up editing a couple of months ago at that point.

Please tell me this will make the final patch, because when you really think about balancing out attributes, there shouldn't be these kind of anomalies and it doesn't engender a huge amount of confidence in the statistical quality of the rating system.

devilal666

School Cricketer
Woww! Thank you so much! Unfortunately today's my longest day at university today :(

Can't wait to come home and play with this patch. Good job!

Mr Snrub

International Coach
By the way, I've played one game and nearly everything in the game-play was spot on. Much improved and I appreciate all of the work that's gone into those changes. I can't wait to play it against some friends.

There was one decision review though. It went in my favour, but I was still annoyed for the poor old cpu team. It was on PS3. I was batting and the ball pitched just outside off, it hit the pads in line and then was shown to hit middle and off directly, half way up. It went umpires call, which surprised me and then surprised me even more when he waved it away! I should've been absolutely gone!

Anyhow, just that one thing so far..... and my statistical thing above.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Grounded Shots!!!!!HEAVEN!!!!Awesome...Though got out edging to the slips on 19...And the outfield friction is well toned...

Other good things noted: [Till now]
-Batsman slides the bat Inside the crease for every run taken [Previously he was well before the crease]
-Reward for the timing [Great addition]
-AI takes quick singles which is great as they would just stay even is the ball goes to fielders near boundary.
-Slip catches well taken...:thumbs

Tweak needed things:
-Fielder running back to the boundary for a ball coming towards him. [Doesn't affect gameplay but not good to see either]

Last edited:

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Im sure every other random i meet online has 5 star teams.

It's been a while since I've created a team, so maybe something has changed. I had a look on the Academy and I've seen sides rated by others as 5 stars (for a job well done etc), but not actually in the skills areas.[DOUBLEPOST=1410952480][/DOUBLEPOST]
Grounded Shots!!!!!HEAVEN!!!!Awesome...Though got out edging to the slips on 19...And the outfield friction is well toned...

I agree with all of that. It's great playing those ground shots now and it slows down a lot more realistically!

D

Deleted member 9102

Sometimes upping some players batting skills causes them to move down the 1-5 "helmet" rating... This seems to be down to the game changing their classification from a bowler to an all rounder, and the lower batting skills bring down the overall rating.

Perhaps a max skilled all rounder isn't as highly rated according to the game than a batsman/bowler with full skills in their role? I don't know, just a theory.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@fiction The batsman[user] doesn't move across the crease when the bowler bowls to the left of the stumps [i.e right from the batsman view]...Applicable to all type of bowlers..

Note: I am able to move him but he comes back to the default position...

Users who are viewing this thread