PS3/360 Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

fiction

County Cricketer
@fiction The batsman[user] doesn't move across the crease when the bowler bowls to the left of the stumps [i.e right from the batsman view]...Applicable to all type of bowlers..

Note: I am able to move him but he comes back to the default position...
We haven't fixed it in this patch.

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@BigAntStudios @HBK619 @fiction

I faced a bug yesterday which was unusual and might be a rare one.

Console: Xbox360
Game Mode: Career
Difficulty: Veteran
Match Type: First Class
Bug: I was at the non-strikers end when my partner was given out. It was fine till then. The unusual part was that the dismissal could have been either an LBW or a caught behind because the ball hit the pad first and then took a deviation to take the edge on its way to the keeper who took the catch. The commentators announced it to be LBW and the keeper appealed for the catch. Eventually, the decision showed up as a caught behind on the scoreboard. It was the fourth wicket to fall. All seems fine till now. However, the real problem is that the game recorded it as 2 wickets and instead of showing up 241/4, the score shows 241/5! Even the bowler got credited with 2 wickets to his tally. When I saved and quit, the game summary in the main menu shows 4 wickets but on resumption it says 5 again. I even forcefully lost another wicket to see if the calculations correct themselves but the next wicket registers itself as wicket no.6.

I hope I was clear enough.

eaglesrjh

School Cricketer
@BigAntStudios

firstly great game, been loving it so far. couple of questions

- Career difficulty will only go up for appearances at International Level.

has this been applied to current games, i'm certain i had progressed in difficutly in my career and now it looks like it's back to the start.

secondly a suggestion that there is some kind of input from maybe captain and wicket keepers regarding reviews, wasted one recently for a catch behind, replay showed the edge but still given not out, looks like it did not reach the keeper, in real life the keeper would be able to say "it didn't carry" and therefore i would not have used the review. thanks

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Tweak needed things:
-Fielder running back to the boundary for a ball coming towards him. [Doesn't affect gameplay but not good to see either]
I saw this today in one online match I played with @AL_Amin. Its bit annoying to see that the fielder is giving more time to the opponent to sneak an extra run. I am sure that BA will fix this in future patches

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Okay so here is my report after the patch...

-Hard to play as a batsman because got caught in the slips all the times I batted...Usually I get around to 30+ minimum but the past 3 innings 17,19,19...
-Did not get even one edge till now from the AI batsman [Maybe its because I am bowling as left arm spinner]
-Went wicketless for the innings after bowling 23 overs..Tried many variations but no reward [Its nice, its positive thing and makes the game even more challenging]..
-Even now the great wall of china stops the ball hit off the middle...Its fine when its near his run up over or around but he stops the balls either sides..:mad[DOUBLEPOST=1410959191][/DOUBLEPOST]
I saw this today in one online match I played with @AL_Amin. Its bit annoying to see that the fielder is giving more time to the opponent to sneak an extra run. I am sure that BA will fix this in future patches
Hopefully....

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That is the saddest report I have ever heard - this is the patch that makes the console equivalent to the PC of a little while ago.... maybe you need to take a new approach to things.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@Ross :Will all the patch changes work in existing career or is it better to start a new one to see all the changes??[DOUBLEPOST=1410959944][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is the saddest report I have ever heard - this is the patch that makes the console equivalent to the PC of a little while ago.... maybe you need to take a new approach to things.
Yeah its positive only because the edges looked very realistic , so that's fine ,I need to adapt more to the changes....:D

vikram_101

Club Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

@Ross Ill give you a nice report when I hit a century after reaching home today :P

bertyb

School Cricketer
I've watched and read this forum for about a year but have never been compelled enough to post until now.....I just want to say thank you to Ross and the Big Ant team, this latest PS3 patch has removed all the niggles and annoying aspects of batting and might now be my favourite game of all time. Batting is so immersive and rewarding. It's refreshing to see developers listen to the users and continue to improve the game when you could easily have just released it and left it, your efforts are much appreciated!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No need to restart career unless you want lower difficulty

VampyreSquirrel

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lol! Epic trolling with the "patch 2.5" instead of 3... but then I guess 3 will have the co-op (maybe?) and other patches and additions.

Users who are viewing this thread