Purchasing IC10 Online

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Took my copy of AC09 around 9 days from the date of dispatch, ordered it from The Hut UK.

stevo1

Club Cricketer
Took my copy of AC09 around 9 days from the date of dispatch, ordered it from The Hut UK.

That would be perfect for me if it came this holidays, however I'll have to contend with the pile of holiday H/W :p

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
You're not the only one, distractions galore ahead of a foreboding pile of Literature stuff :p

P

pcfan123

I just ordered it from TheHut.com for GBP 32.42 ( ~$49 ) and shipping to the US.
I ordered the PS3 version.

Hopefully it will work on my US PS3 since I think its region free.

Yes it will work as long as you are using an HDTV and an HDMI cable

sukh

Club Cricketer
will it work on my canadan/american version of xbox?

MalikBrother

School Cricketer
Most people have pre ordered from hmv, amazon, the hut...etc, to expect the shipping in USA. I have yet to witness a single member from Canada, pre ordered and expect the shipping in Canada? Those hmv, amazon, the hut..etc can ship in Canada or not? There always are exception in North America, as i have come across in such situation just because the shipping in available in USA doesn't mean it applies in Canada for many products, media entertainment..etc.

I don't want to take risk unless someone from Canada has pre ordered and successfully received in Canada. Care to mention, Canadian fellas?

MalikBrother

School Cricketer
Thank you for the assurance. Did he mention the price with shipping in Canadian dollars appeared in bill when he pre ordered the game in pound or any currency.

Just pmed him. Thank for your help, Mark!

Last edited:

batonage

School Cricketer
Hi all,

i ordered last night from Gamelane, shipping to NZ is 7 - 10 days. I'll let you know how soon it arrives. Can't wait as my copy of ashes went sailing over the back fence in a fit of frustration!!

Arrived this morning 5 days after ordering, brilliant. Cost A$64, equals about NZ$80. Brilliant!!

batonage

School Cricketer
Waiheke Island! That'll surely be a PC first :p

yeah, don't know of any others. where did you buy your copy from?

enjoying my first test NZ (me) vs BAN at Eden Park. Made 288 batting first on hard with minimum hud. BAN 24 for 1 at the end of day 1. Lovin' it.

Users who are viewing this thread