No Requests Quincy159's Downloads (Totally Retro): 1990's Bat and Equipment Sponsor Pack Released

swisscheese

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
wow! i was trying to look for better source pictures to maybe share with you but looks like you my friend already have a WIP!! this is gonna look amazing in the game once u release it!! i cant wait! thanks for taking the time out to do this man these kits that you have been doing have brought this game on another level for me!!:cheers

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
wow! i was trying to look for better source pictures to maybe share with you but looks like you my friend already have a WIP!! this is gonna look amazing in the game once u release it!! i cant wait! thanks for taking the time out to do this man these kits that you have been doing have brought this game on another level for me!!:cheers

You are welcome. I'm glad you like them.

I too have recently updated my PC and it's great to see DBC14 in Full HD, particularly with the great kits of the 80's and 90's.

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia

I have had a couple of hours to work on the 1992 - 1994 WSC kits. Here is the kit template itself completed, now for the sponsor templates...

Below is some screenshots from the 1992/93 season kits with a 'Fantasy' England kit included.

92 WSC Beta 2.jpg

I used this as my base image

1993 ISC 2_0001.jpg

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Absolutely Phenomenal.

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
And who said Cricketers weren't sexy....

Great work!

Thanks for the support with this everyone.

I must say the cricket supporters shirt and board-shorts combo brings up all sorts of bad fashion memories from the nineties!

Some more progress, just working on the position of the team name to get it just right. I believe that the size of the name is ok, just need to move it to the right a slight bit.

After that, the WSC logos!

92 WSC Beta 3.jpg

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia

For the benefit of Swisscheese here is an Academy screenshot of the Pakistan kit. England, India and New Zealand kits have been done as well. Only South Africa, Sri Lanka, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Kenya and Netherlands to go.

If anyone has a request for a specific team name after the full release, I am happy to oblige as these are very easy and don't take too much time!

Hope you like it!

PAK 2.jpg

swisscheese

Club Captain
For the benefit of Swisscheese here is an Academy screenshot of the Pakistan kit. England, India and New Zealand kits have been done as well. Only South Africa, Sri Lanka, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Kenya and Netherlands to go.

If anyone has a request for a specific team name after the full release, I am happy to oblige as these are very easy and don't take too much time!

Hope you like it!

View attachment 153126
i cant wait!!!!!!!omg!

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
As promised here is the World Series Cricket kit as used in Australia for the 1992/93 and 1993/94 seasons. Even though the kits were only used by Australia, West Indies, Pakistan, New Zealand and South Africa, at the request of a couple of workmates I have included sponsor templates with team names for those that competed at the 1996 World Cup. As I said in an earlier post, if anyone would like to use these or any of my kits for a custom team, for example your own that you play online, please let me know and I'll be happy to make a custom sponsor template for you.

The Countries and their sponsors are:
  1. Australia - ACD
  2. England - Cadastral
  3. India - Commtask
  4. Kenya - Coverbuild
  5. Netherlands - DB Frazier
  6. New Zealand - Diazo Bank
  7. Pakistan - Herotrac
  8. South Africa - Interworth
  9. Sri Lanka - Landmark Energy
  10. U.A.E - Latitude Telecom
  11. West Indies - Logifund
  12. Zimbabwe - Loop
The known issues are:
  1. The real kits had the 'WSC' logo on the same side of the shirt as the team logos in the game. I decided to move the WSC logo to the other side of the chest to allow for the team logo to remain.
  2. If the Pakistan and West Indies were to be accurate the 'WSC' logo would look like a modification of the 1992 Cricket World Cup logo with a three colour lightning bolt splitting down the middle. To data I have not found an acceptable resolution image to use in the game, so I opted for the logo from the following season. If anyone has a decent resolution image to use please let me know and I am happy to update the template.
  3. I am having some problems with the tip of the lightning bolts having the red, green and blue pixels merging with each other when the kit template is saved. As yet I have not found a fix but as soon as I do I will provide an update. I have found that in game it is only noticeable during paused close-up shots. I really cant notice any issue during gameplay. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this I would be grateful for your help.
To install I recommend:
  1. First back up your My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures folder.
  2. Extract '1988 - 1992 WSC' to a temporary folder.
  3. Examine the contents of the 'textures' file against the contents of your My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures folder to ensure none of the files clash. If they do rename the files in the download.
  4. Copy the 'textures' folder over the file of the same name in your My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14 folder
Should you have any problems please let me know.

WSC 1.jpg WSC 2.jpg WSC 3.jpg WSC 4.jpg

Attachments

• +1992 - 1994 WSC.zip
    217.8 KB · Views: 49

swisscheese

Club Captain
absolutely stunning! quincy very clean work as always thanks so much my favorite kit mod on dbc till date!!!:clap:cheers:thumbs

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
12.jpg Here are the kits as used in the Carlton and United Series (Australia ODI Tournament) by Australia, Pakistan, South Africa and New Zealand from 1996 to 1999. West Indies, England and Sri Lanka played in the tournament during the period, however used other kits. I have included sponsor templates for each of these and other international teams in case someone would like to use them.

I have included sponsors used by each country during the period, which also includes templates for each of the Australian Domestic teams that used a variation of the uniform in the Mercantile Mutual Cup.

The sponsors list is as follows:

Australia - ACD
England - Cadastral
India - Commtask
Kenya - Coverbuild
New Zealand - Diazobank
Pakistan - Hirotrac
South Africa - Interworth
Sri Lanka - Landmark Energy
U.A.E. - Latitude Telecom
West Indies - Logifund
Zimbabwe - Loop

New South Wales - Mosaic Airlines
Queensland - Multimetric
South Australia - Parmark
Tasmania - Plan
Victoria - Primade
Western Australia - Radial Motors

To install I recommend:
  1. First back up your My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures folder.
  2. Extract '+ 1996 - 1998 WSC Kits.zip' to a temporary folder.
  3. Examine the contents of the 'textures' file against the contents of your My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures folder to ensure none of the files clash. If they do rename the files in the download.
  4. Copy the 'textures' folder over the file of the same name in your My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14 folder
Should you have any problems please let me know.

**** I now have updated this release. To see it please follow the link below.****

No Requests - Quincy159's Downloads (Totally Retro): CUB Series 1996/97 to 1998/99 kits released | Page 7 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread