No Requests Quincy159's Downloads (Totally Retro): 1990's Bat and Equipment Sponsor Pack Released

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great kits mate, can you make the Pakistan ODI kit ive attached a pic for reference.

Ok, happy to have a go at this one. I'll add it to the list.

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Sorry everyone, I will not be taking any more requests for the time being while I catch up on a few existing requests.

More releases though including '99 World Cup Kits, 1990's Bat Pack and England EA Cricket 2002 Kits coming soon...

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
This one still needs a bit of work as it does not quite have the level of detail I would like, however I'm happy to make this available with some touching up coming soon.

Retro England emblem as seen during the 1994/95 Ashes Series.

It goes in the Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\emblems folder.

You may want to back up your original first.

England 1994-95.jpg

Attachments

• f_engla.rar
    12.8 KB · Views: 23

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
definitely downloading the england emblem to go with my worst xi - a lot of them played during the dismal 90s

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
This started off just trying to finish a bat I started months ago when I was still experimenting with mods. Then I thought, well if I can make the bat which was popular during World Series Cricket , why not the kits? After that came the emblems and the icons and what we have for an afternoon and evenings work is this...

The World Series Cricket (1978/79) Pack.

The pack includes all of the above and a St Peter "The Master Bat" used by many of the players during the era. The WSC emblem now also has the correct white border as seen on the real kits but missing in the screenshots.

The kits use the Retro kits of DBC14 and work for both 'Supertest' and "International Cup" kits by choosing the first colour for the main team colour, second for the jumpers and third for the colour of the jumper's stripes.

To install:
  1. Unzip the contents of the downloaded file into a temporary folder.
  2. Examine the contents of the 'textures' file against the contents of your My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures folder to ensure none of the files clash. If they do rename the files in the download.
  3. Copy the contents of the 'textures' file over your My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures folder
Hope you enjoy!

1978 SP ad.jpg

SP 1.jpg SP.jpg SP3.jpg WSC Australia.jpg WSC West Indies.jpg WSC World XI.jpg c Marsh b Lillee.jpg WSC AUS V WXI 2.jpg WSC AUS V WXI 3.jpg WSC AUS V WXI.jpg WSC Toss.jpg

Attachments

• World Series Cricket.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 52

hassanulhaq

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
may be it looks awkward to you but i love that English kit can u plz make this kit???
1024x_1.jpg
[/url] gifs upload[/IMG] its from cricket 2002!!
am still waiting!!!

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
am still waiting!!!

Ok, I will assume that you are asking the question, "How long until you are able to release the EA Cricket 2002 England Kit?"

To date I have been able to get as far as the pictures below which are a WIP. The problem I am having is that I am unable to find any information on the kit's sweater or jumper. I have asked a friend of mine in the UK for assistance as he works in cricket administration, has some access to archives and may be able to help as this closely resembles a kit that the England ODI team used in 2001. Unfortunately at this time my friend has been unable to find anything either.

If you are able to provide some more pictures that would be great or alternatively, are you happy for me to create the sweaters and jumpers in line with the shirt?

In any case here is where I'm at.

ENG EA 2002.jpg

Last edited:

hassanulhaq

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
he has mentioned on this page it's coming soon.

jeesus... it's not like he has a contract to deliver it for payment.
well i didn't saw that and one thing we request him because he is a great guy and helps people!!!

hassanulhaq

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ok, I will assume that you are asking the question, "How long until you are able to release the EA Cricket 2002 England Kit?"

To date I have been able to get as far as the pictures below which are a WIP. The problem I am having is that I am unable to find any information on the kit's sweater or jumper. I have asked a friend of mine in the UK for assistance as he works in cricket administration, has some access to archives and may be able to help as this closely resembles a kit that the England ODI team used in 2001. Unfortunately at this time my friend has been unable to find anything either.

If you are able to provide some more pictures that would be great or alternatively, are you happy for me to create the sweaters and jumpers in line with the shirt?

In any case here is where I'm at.

View attachment 149611
ill try to get something for and thanks for doing it man!!

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
ill try to get something for and thanks for doing it man!!

That's ok. I have managed to find a couple of screenshots of the actual kit used by England in 2001 which is very close to the one you requested.

I will spend more time on it this evening after work.

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
OK, after a bit of guesswork with the sweaters and jumpers I have managed to complete the requested EA Cricket 2002 England Kit. Given that the real England kit of the time was very similar I have also included a representation of that as well.

The pack contains the two kits (pattern_09_col and pattern_10_col), plus accurate 'current' pants, emblems and sponsors.

To install:
  1. Unzip the contents of the downloaded file into a temporary folder.
  2. Examine the contents of the 'textures' file against the contents of your My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures folder to ensure none of the files clash. If they do rename the files in the download.
  3. Copy the contents of the 'textures' file over your My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures folder
Have fun!

As usual I welcome any constructive feedback you may have.

England EA 2002.jpg England 2001-02.jpg

Attachments

• England 2002.zip
    259.8 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread