Random Thoughts

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You'd want to be a pasty Englishman?

A pasty Englishman who is stalked by thousands of girls all day every day, with many asking if they can suck his blood. Plus he's hated by the male population. I don't actually think he's lucky, same with Zack Effron. He is adored by 11-14 year olds, doesn't sound that great if you ask me.

Glad to see the 'Superthread' back ;)

Highlander999

ICC President
I dunno, every single girl I seem to know (except 1 for some reason :what) seems to want to marry him and have his babies, so he must be doing something right.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
'Twilight' was a terrible movie anyway. I was forced to watch it, and even though I've heard 'New Moon' is better I won't be seeing another one. From an acting perspective I don't think he's that good.

ajdude

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why am I listening to Guns N' Roses? It's making me sing falsetto and I don't want to do that very much. In fact, why do I listen to the music that I do (Dream Theater, Pain Of Salvation)? It makes me sing more and more falsetto, hah.

Oh, and KFC's mashed potato goes nicely.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Greenday > Guns N' Roses BTW

Greenday = Linkin Park = The Offspring > Guns N' Roses > Any rubbish new rock music nowdays (Nickleback is rock? Really?).

P

pcfan123

Linkin Park? what are you angry that your parents grounded you :laugh

Music died after 1979

P

pcfan123

Doesnt mean I can't appreciate good music and recognize commercially produced garbage when I hear it

Users who are viewing this thread