Random Thoughts

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It can't be? A superthread, but, not a superthread.

Good God, JJ3 is gunna be soooo confused.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Actually, I think I'M confused!

So we can just talk random ████?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
^ This.

It also comes with 99c cupcakes by redemption.

Very reasonable.

Matt, why the change of heart? Ofcourse we cannot call it the superthread, too much stigma attached, but this is very similar? Are we softening with age, Sir?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Matt, why the change of heart? Ofcourse we cannot call it the superthread, too much stigma attached, but this is very similar? Are we softening with age, Sir?
I've always wanted the superthread back, it is just now I finally managed to get the numbers on the admin team to bring it back.

There was even a poll where bringing it back got 100% of the one vote cast.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Good to hear, well, we all know where I'll be when I have assignments due in.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Really cheating though, you've made a medium building and stuck a pointy bit on the top.

Fun fact: I'm tall but scared of heights.
Same. I think it might be same for more tall men as well. I always used to think it was with the fact that at the corner I could always see deeper down than the shorter people, which made me more scared to look vertically down.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Just had an orgasmic FM win. The thoughts of what I'm going to do to Barrett in a thanks for his 90th minute winner, well, they are pretty darn good -raises eyebrows- (If your a perverted pedo that is.)

BackwardPoint

Banned
A bit harsh, there. Having lived in Dubai for a couple of years, it isn't that bad a place. Quite artificial but much better than Singapore and Hong Kong, two places that were on the same route for a while.

Having lived in Saudi Arabia in a compound for 6 years I can tell you that Id rather go to hell then go back there.

Agree about Hong Kong, but I loved Singapore :)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
A bit harsh, there. Having lived in Dubai for a couple of years, it isn't that bad a place. Quite artificial but much better than Singapore and Hong Kong, two places that were on the same route for a while.
Dubai is quite a nice place to live, especially if you've got a job and a solid income. Fairly expensive otherwise.

But I don't like the dissing of Hong Kong! :p It's my home country, and in my eyes the greatest place on Earth. Best public transport, greatest shops and streets, you can just spend a whole day wandering around, best food in the world, fantastic people, great government, brilliant weather.

And the Burj Al Dubai is the Burj Khalifa now. Renamed as a 'thanks' to the Sheikh of Abu Dhabi for all the money he's given Dubai to bail them out when they were going bankrupt building this and the metro.

ZoraxDoom added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Having lived in Saudi Arabia in a compound for 6 years I can tell you that Id rather go to hell then go back there.
Mate, there is a HUGE difference between UAE and Saudi Arabia. UAE's a lot more modern, free, technologically advanced, tolerant, etc.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Dubai is quite a nice place to live, especially if you've got a job and a solid income. Fairly expensive otherwise.

But I don't like the dissing of Hong Kong! :p It's my home country, and in my eyes the greatest place on Earth. Best public transport, greatest shops and streets, you can just spend a whole day wandering around, best food in the world, fantastic people, great government, brilliant weather.

And the Burj Al Dubai is the Burj Khalifa now. Renamed as a 'thanks' to the Sheikh of Abu Dhabi for all the money he's given Dubai to bail them out when they were going bankrupt building this and the metro.

ZoraxDoom added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Mate, there is a HUGE difference between UAE and Saudi Arabia. UAE's a lot more modern, free, technologically advanced, tolerant, etc.

If i didn't get you wrong, you are an Indian, right?

Users who are viewing this thread