Request For a Kits

S

satup

I was wondering if someone will try to make some old school kits like (92 World Cup Kit).

Don't you guys love old school jerseys?

post pictures or links to pictures of k its you'd like to be done, and we'll see what can be done

Crap

That's going to take some time. All I know is that each team had rainbow kind of colors on their shouldar. New Zealand had Grey Color jersey while Pakistan had light green.

Anyways I will try my best to find them.

If anyone else wants to see Old School Jersey's. Help me out and find the Pictures

I'll help out i'll do the pakistan kits, they look like this

Attachments

• pAK.jpg
    pAK.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1
I've made England kits.Here's the preview of the front.I'll complete it soon.
Can somone find pics of Indian kits in wc92.

Attachments

• eng_preview.JPG
    eng_preview.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 2
Once again that is looking awesome.
Did the link i posted help or do you need pictures?

Am I the only one that loves Old School Kits??

I made the eng. kit.The link was usefull.But I also found some pics.I can also make Indian kit.Pics would be useful.

I made 1992 World Cup kits for all the participating nations (and even some fantasy kits for Bangladesh, Holland, Scotland, and Kenya) for Cricket 2002, if you want I'll be happy to have a go as I have all the logos.....

But if you ask me, I think somebody should go for the 1996 kits, as they were awsome, or even a full 1999 set (though some have been released already).....

Between each kit there isn't that much that changes the logos stay the same, the writing and the base color is the only thing that changes.

Users who are viewing this thread