Request Or Suggestions for Future Patches / Big Ant Gaming Series

Planet 'brotherly' love...!

One ultimate patch suggestion is AI aggressiveness when batting would like to see some consistency anything else would always be about tweaking the game play.

One ultimate patch suggestion is AI aggressiveness when batting would like to see some consistency anything else would always be about tweaking the game play.
The mentalities could be a better bit, at the moment it just feels like Aggressive/Brute try and hit it over the top, Balanced and Precise wait for bad balls to hit over the top. I'd love it if it could be tailored to make them a bit nuanced. Maybe Aggressive or Brute players can handle a few overs of not being able to score but eventually will try something risky just to get scoreboard ticking over.

While it is not something I could imagine being added this game I'd love to see strengths, weaknesses and preferences added. Maybe you can select three of each per player for batting and bowling and fielding - things like off side preference, spin bowling weakness, throws at the stumps, pitches the ball up, like bowling to left handers. They could give a temporary confidence boost/penalty or have players try things or play certain shots more often.

The mentalities could be a better bit, at the moment it just feels like Aggressive/Brute try and hit it over the top, Balanced and Precise wait for bad balls to hit over the top. I'd love it if it could be tailored to make them a bit nuanced. Maybe Aggressive or Brute players can handle a few overs of not being able to score but eventually will try something risky just to get scoreboard ticking over.

While it is not something I could imagine being added this game I'd love to see strengths, weaknesses and preferences added. Maybe you can select three of each per player for batting and bowling and fielding - things like off side preference, spin bowling weakness, throws at the stumps, pitches the ball up, like bowling to left handers. They could give a temporary confidence boost/penalty or have players try things or play certain shots more often.
I feel you have summed it up well, I would like to see the AI get desperate or get lucky or streaky with some wild and less precise shots. Chasing down a small total with ease or chasing larger total having to bat deep and loosing wickets. Fields should be a little bit dynamic but with the big button PS4I feel this can be implemented. Maybe an emotion system where the batsman isn't quite u to the task or full of confidence based on form... ![DOUBLEPOST=1514506879][/DOUBLEPOST]
What about the ai field placements haha
Just don't pitch your tent in a rain storm... Simples!

I feel you have summed it up well, I would like to see the AI get desperate or get lucky or streaky with some wild and less precise shots. Chasing down a small total with ease or chasing larger total having to bat deep and loosing wickets. Fields should be a little bit dynamic but with the big button PS4I feel this can be implemented. Maybe an emotion system where the batsman isn't quite u to the task or full of confidence based on form... ![DOUBLEPOST=1514506879][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just don't pitch your tent in a rain storm... Simples!
I guess at the end of the day it's about finding a system that creates more individuality in players. If players had strenghts and weaknesses it'd be nice to have somekind of virtual notepad in game where over time you 'learn' more about a player. Example, a new batsman comes in and you push a button and can see one strength and weakness, during an innings or match the more you bowl to a batsman, or bat against a bowler, you reveal further information about them. It wouldn't seem unrealistic given the amount of data and analysis that goes into the modern game.

I guess at the end of the day it's about finding a system that creates more individuality in players. If players had strenghts and weaknesses it'd be nice to have somekind of virtual notepad in game where over time you 'learn' more about a player. Example, a new batsman comes in and you push a button and can see one strength and weakness, during an innings or match the more you bowl to a batsman, or bat against a bowler, you reveal further information about them. It wouldn't seem unrealistic given the amount of data and analysis that goes into the modern game.

You know you can find out the players strengths/weaknesses in-game yeah?

Press the analogue sticks in. Not sure if L3/R3 but they come up for both batting and bowling. Eg broad doesn't like the pull shot lol so I bounce him lol

What about the difference of shots ai vs human.
Some ai shots can't be implemented with humans
What about the cut shot going straight towards long off.
What about a sunny day after the next patch.

Users who are viewing this thread