Request Or Suggestions for Future Patches / Big Ant Gaming Series

For future patch.

Option to toggle on off the speed indicators and all the overlays.

Will add to the experience while playing in pro cam.

What about the difference of shots ai vs human.
Some ai shots can't be implemented with humans
What about the cut shot going straight towards long off.
What about a sunny day after the next patch.
How would you know if you haven't played the AI... ?

You know you can find out the players strengths/weaknesses in-game yeah?
He is talking about an 'emotion' system that makes play from the AI less scripted more unpredictable that's the best way to sum it up I would love to see the same system implemented just to add depth to the gameplay.

T
My PSN Id is pathiik. I am available to play online after 10:30 pm IST usually every day.
Thanks pat for the match brother hope u understand now what I am talking about and old members here are giving me a hard time.
Brother waiting for a response from ur side.
I think u have experienced what I wanted to say.

Last edited:
Thanks pat for the match brother hope u understand now what I am talking about and old members here are giving me a hard time.
Brother waiting for a response from ur side.
I think u have experienced what I wanted to say.

So what was shown to me in the game was a bug which has already been reported by @Acid Burn over here. Short deliveries by medium pacers are unplayable either on back or front-foot and lot people are using this exploit. This issue has already been reported and I am hoping it will be fixed in the next patch.

So what was shown to me in the game was a bug which has already been reported by @Acid Burn over here. Short deliveries by medium pacers are unplayable either on back or front-foot and lot people are using this exploit. This issue has already been reported and I am hoping it will be fixed in the next patch.
Was that agreed as a bug by the elite members here.
I think it is few shots missing to play those deliveries .The shot approach or the shot physics needs to be tweaked i may be wrong.
When acid burn pointed it out as a bug I guess he was not criticized by the critics.
Tomorrow my one more brother will invite u to show u one more missing link with standard control.
There is a shot missing with standard control.
Will show u that too.
Thanks for the match again.
At least u have the heart too see it itself sharing it psn and agreeing that these deliveres are unplayable and requested my brother not to bowl them.
One more thing I mentioned was that there is a difference with ai and human batting.
THESE deliveries ai plays it very well while batting
But never bowl them.
U r the true international coach.

Hear my out guys I think this would make an awesome addition to future games...

Change the late timed shot animations to a shot which is dangerous and makes the chance of getting an edge or a wicket higher. For example a situation would be a throat ball, instead of the late animation being a quick pull shot, make it so the batsman does some awkward one armed prod whilst trying to protect his head making it a chance for the ball to be gloved off or something. Or a late timed cover drive or defensive shot on front foot being a weird prodding shot like in real life and taking a nick.

Thank you!

Will love to see the wide marker added missing in online quick play 5 over matches.
Is giving liberty to bowl wide balls.
Why is this missing in quick play strange again....

When accessing the field editor in a match, it would be good to see an overlay of a given batsman's wagon wheel to see their scoring areas

Another thing, can we not see who our fielders are? When setting up the slips/gully I want it to be the guys they use in real life but can't tell whos who...I know technically you can figure it out but who has time for that.

Increasing the difficulty of batting in Career mode would really add to the challenge. I'd rather have to drop the difficulty down and improve than just dominate the AI.

Increasing the difficulty of batting in Career mode would really add to the challenge. I'd rather have to drop the difficulty down and improve than just dominate the AI.
I am not getting your point clearly..But for me the difference between club and state cricket was really well defined...Made state debut yesterday and struggled a lot [Playing on Hardest legend]..Came in at 63-4 took the team to 322 with me scoring a century with lot of quick singles and even then timing all the balls were really challenging...Even the Big wheel is creating a difference at state level...

20171230185419_1.jpg

20171230185628_1.jpg

I am not getting your point clearly..But for me the difference between club and state cricket was really well defined...Made state debut yesterday and struggled a lot [Playing on Hardest legend]..Came in at 63-4 took the team to 322 with me scoring a century with lot of quick singles and even then timing all the balls were really challenging...Even the Big wheel is creating a difference at state level...

I'd say maybe just a bit more swing for the fast bowlers, or slightly less reaction time. Feels slightly like you get to a 20, it's easy to get a 100. To be honest, I'm being very picky but I just really like a big challenge when playing against the AI.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread