Scottish Pride (Rugby 08)

:crying:crying:crying

Are you rubbish at conversions or something? Anyway, this has been a great story and if England don't win the world cup it will be an even better one! :p

:crying:crying:crying

Are you rubbish at conversions or something? Anyway, this has been a great story and if England don't win the world cup it will be an even better one! :p

No, conversions are my forte! It's drop goals and penalties where I fall short but in that game, I converted a try and scored a penalty. So it's not any missed chances that lost me that match.

I will write what happened in the semi finals and final tomorrow - just a round up, not a match report.

Then I will do one or two Autumn internationals for the Scots homecoming. So the story isn't finished yet!

You were always going to lose to Ireand, O'Gara kicks like a machine, unlucky Lee but glad to see it's still going. Hopefully England win to shove it up the jocks :p

OHHH! What a heartbreaker! Good pres as usual! :)

And, by the way, Ireland nearly lost to Georgia in the RWC, so i think im right!

You were always going to lose to Ireand, O'Gara kicks like a machine, unlucky Lee but glad to see it's still going. Hopefully England win to shove it up the jocks :p

OHHH! What a heartbreaker! Good pres as usual! :)

And, by the way, Ireland nearly lost to Georgia in the RWC, so i think im right!

Thanks for your comments. Joe, you were right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

rwc-2007.gif

RUGBY WORLD CUP COMPLETED

ENGLAND RECROWNED CHAMPIONS AT RUGBY WORLD CUP 2007

England have won the Rugby World Cup 2007 to retain the crown they won in 2003.

_39738477_johhnorwc03getty.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCOTLAND ANNOUNCE HOME INTERNATIONALS

Scotland will play two internationals at Murrayfield after their World Cup campaign.

FIXTURES

SCOTLAND vs ENGLAND
SCOTLAND vs NEW ZEALAND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOTH GAMES ARE LIVE ON PLANETCRICKET.NET

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread