Soakers Captain Outraged At Fixtures

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Today the Soakers captain, w3lshrugby, has publicly stated his concern at his team's one-day fixture list with the team having to play each of the other team AWAY five weeks in a row.

13 Apr: Away v Donkeys
20 Apr: Away v Warriors
27 Apr: Away v Dynamos
4 May: Away v Legends
11 May: Away v Bitters

W3lshrugby has been quoted as saying that the 'people who come up with these fixtures are obviously against us having any chance of winning this competition whatsoever'

'The reason I have brought this up is that I fear that our players will become both worn out from all these matches and travelling from ground to ground. As these are the fixtures leading up to the final (with 2 more matches before the final), I fear that our challenge could fall apart at this time resulting in us collapsing completely and having no chance of making the final'

'This is a plea to those on the board who make the fixtures to be aware of this when creating next season's fixtures, amongst other things.'

We are yet to receive any comments from the members of the PC CricSim board about this issue.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think that fixtures too good for Soakers :) It will be not good for u all to loose the matches in your home ground :p Loosing in another ground is much better :D You should thank the organisers :)

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
I think that the Warriors should realise that getting to cocky after just ONE win in the season (admittedly this could change at the weekend) will undoubtedly result in complete failure. Enjoy it whilst it lasts (not long) Warriors, you won't be having sweet success for many moons to come when it's over!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
I think that the Warriors should realise that getting to cocky after just ONE win in the season (admittedly this could change at the weekend) will undoubtedly result in complete failure. Enjoy it whilst it lasts (not long) Warriors, you won't be having sweet success for many moons to come when it's over!

We have quite confident on our boys :cool: We Play To Win :D

Hooper

ICC Board Member
OI!Thats not fair! We should get some extra money from the administrators for all that damn extra travel then!

Metallica_ACDC

Club Cricketer
The bar at your ground is not up to scratch, so you have to play away while it gets up to PC Cricsim League standards

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Well I'm sorry to say that it makes no difference in cricsim. It doesn't matter whether you're at home or away, and everyone gets the same amount of home and away games anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread