Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

Varies, considering it's WiFi.

Edit: Right now though, it's horrendous.

1734494839.png

Last edited:
Well if the speeds are generally less than 0.5 Mb/s and ping is around 45 only, then I suggest you to never watch videos of quality >360p unless necessary to avoid buffering.

Alternatively you can try Speedbit Video Accelerator. A friend of mine uses it and seems to be happy with it, at least I have seen it installed on his system for more than 2 years!

'Speedbit Video Accelerator' doesn't do much. I've used it, and wouldn't recommend it. Oh, and you'll run into problems uninstalling it as well. You'll be stuck with the speedbit homepage/search etc... Welp! I got rid of it in the end.

Edit: There doesn't seem to be any way to speed up the loading time of videos, apart from the obvious route of getting a better internet connection. I've tried every single trick mentioned on the internet... and finally settled for a second connection(bsnl broadband) to make up for my slow Reliance Connection.

**Wireless in India will never reach the standard of its counterpart in US**

------

My Internet Connections

#RELIANCE NET CONNECT +
-3.1 Mbps (.20 to 1.30 Mbps average) upto 5GB and 144 Kbps thereafter
-750 p/m

#BSNL BROADBAND
-4 Mbps (3.10 to 3.70 Mbps average) upto 16GB and 512 Kbps thereafter
-1350 p/m

So... yeah. I make use of both and am pretty happy.

Last edited:
'Speedbit Video Accelerator' doesn't do much. I've used it, and wouldn't recommend it. Oh, and you'll run into problems uninstalling it as well. You'll be stuck with the speedbit homepage/search etc... Welp! I got rid of it in the end.

Edit: There doesn't seem to be any way to speed up the loading time of videos, apart from the obvious route of getting a better internet connection. I've tried every single trick mentioned on the internet... and finally settled for a second connection(bsnl broadband) to make up for my slow Reliance Connection.

**Wireless in India will never reach the standard of its counterpart in US**

------

My Internet Connections

#RELIANCE NET CONNECT +
-3.1 Mbps (.20 to 1.30 Mbps average) upto 5GB and 144 Kbps thereafter
-750 p/m

#BSNL BROADBAND
-4 Mbps (3.10 to 3.70 Mbps average) upto 16GB and 512 Kbps thereafter
-1350 p/m

So... yeah. I make use of both and am pretty happy.

Why dont you use Airtel Broadband. I pay 2100 p/m for 4Mbps upto 150 Gb and 512 Kbps after the FUP.

Yudi, my very next stop after my internet failure was downloading speedbit accelarator and like Archer said, it caused a havoc of problems and my page was stuck and I too had to eventually get rid of it.

Well this is a question for Indians here, who frequently purchase from flipkart.com. As it goes, I purchased a novel off there about two weeks ago, and now reading it for the first time today I found out that its pages were faulty, that is, some (about 32) pages are missing from the book. Although I did call the customer service, and they noted down the complaint for further analysis of it, I didn't realize that you had to keep the original packing with you (as is listed in their T&Cs), fully intact. So I don't have it with me right now, although I have all the emails and the book is in the same condition as it was when it arrived. So, are they still going to replace it? I would like to hear from someone to whom this has happened before, or they know of any case.

----------

Oops just realized that this might not be the correct place to post this.

I've gotta buy a new Laptop for my post graduate course. I'm looking for a decent gaming lappy. My budget is around 50K INR which is roughly 1000$.
After watching a few laptops, I've selected HP Pavilion dv6-6165tx. Is there any other lappy better than this one in the same price range?

I just obediently downloaded Firefox 11, but when I go to run it, it won't connect with any site. Can anyone figure out what's wrong/advise me? :(

I'll try to check that, but sorry I should have mentioned that I had the previous version of Firefox (10.0.2 or something) before the download and it worked fine.

Oh! I was about to update,but you have problem?!

Users who are viewing this thread