Sri lankan team likeness

dilshann121

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
These a few players I have created on sl team...

Attachments

• jaya.png
    jaya.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 48
  • marv.png
    marv.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 35
  • mat.png
    mat.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 34
  • sanga.png
    sanga.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 45

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Um, isn't there a thread already for all this?

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
Legends? Don't get carried away.

Haha, is mahela jaywardene, sangakarra, malinga, chaminda vaas, murlitharan not legends, 3 of them are still playing today. Haha who do u aussies have at the moment, lool mitchell johnson loool, the guys a lucky, looser! ( clarke is quality no doubt ab tht thgh).

ethybubs

International Cricketer
I am very open about the fact that Australia Doesn't have any legends in the current squad. But Sri Lanka have had 1 maybe 2 legends in their history where as Australia have had 30+ simply because they have been playing test cricket for over 100 years longer.

sanjayasenewira

School Cricketer
I am very open about the fact that Australia Doesn't have any legends in the current squad. But Sri Lanka have had 1 maybe 2 legends in their history where as Australia have had 30+ simply because they have been playing test cricket for over 100 years longer.

Sri lanka did well in their short period in test cricket. Indian took 20 years to win their first test match.
But inside 30 years Sri lanka managed to win a world cup, and runners up in 4 limited overs cricket world cups, and held No 2 position over 2 years in test rankings.
And speaking of legends Sri lanka produced Murali ,sanga ,aravinda ,sanath (best ODI all rounder) and mahela. its more than enough in 30 years :p :rolleyes

If sachin is god in batting, then murali is god in bowling ( And he is not banned from playing cricket for one year for using DRUGS ) :P

Last edited:

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Sri lanka did well in their short period in test cricket. Indian took 20 years to win their first test match.
But inside 30 years Sri lanka managed to win a world cup, and runners up in 4 limited overs cricket world cups, and held No 2 position over 2 years in test rankings.
And speaking of legends Sri lanka produced Murali ,sanga ,aravinda ,sanath (best ODI all rounder) and mahela. its more than enough in 30 years :p :rolleyes

If sachin is god in batting, then murali is god in bowling ( And he is not banned from playing cricket for one year for using DRUGS ) :P

That would all be very well and good if I cared at all about short form cricket.

But you seem to have misunderstood me, I do not genuinely think that Sri Lanka have not had any good players and I certainly don't think that all Australians are good I merely made a joke about Sri Lanka for reasons I can't explain and then have tried to make myself understood by using logic.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Aravinda Da Silva is one of my favourite all time players. Absolutely loved watching him bat, Test or ODIs. One of very, very few players I would watch limited overs cricket for.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
And speaking of legends Sri lanka produced Murali ,sanga ,aravinda ,sanath (best ODI all rounder) and mahela. its more than enough in 30 years
I might as well point out that Sri Lanka have played 993 international games since they joined 32 years ago, whereas India played just 87 internationals in their first 32 years. Sri Lanka won 14 of their first 87 test matches, India won 8. Excluding Zimbabwe (as they weren't around when India played), Sri Lanka won 12 of their first 87 tests, so there isn't that big a difference. India also won the World Cup within 9 years of their first ODI game.

I'm not doubting that Sri Lanka have had some wonderful players and have a very good history since they've started, but you can't compare two completely different eras. And yes, I am that sad to look all this up, and I suddenly don't understand the point of this research.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I might as well point out that Sri Lanka have played 993 international games since they joined 32 years ago, whereas India played just 87 internationals in their first 32 years. Sri Lanka won 14 of their first 87 test matches, India won 8. Excluding Zimbabwe (as they weren't around when India played), Sri Lanka won 12 of their first 87 tests, so there isn't that big a difference. India also won the World Cup within 9 years of their first ODI game.

I'm not doubting that Sri Lanka have had some wonderful players and have a very good history since they've started, but you can't compare two completely different eras. And yes, I am that sad to look all this up, and I suddenly don't understand the point of this research.

i found it interesting.

sri lanka did also lose a chunk of their first xi - including the captain of their first test team, and best keeper - just months after their first test when the Arosa Sri Lanka tour went to South Africa in 1982.

Users who are viewing this thread