Stamina Question

Encoder

School Cricketer
Can anyone help explain exactly how stamina works in this game. I've been told you can regain it by leaving balls as a batsman, but is there anything else you can do.

Brentismaximas

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
And fitness seems to go up even slower since patch 3. I played 4 or 5 games for no gain. So I simmed one...no gain. Sim another...no gain. Sim a third game and it went up by one point.
So I've now been playing for 5 or 6 seasons. I'm the captain of my country in T20, ODI and Test Matches. I have scored over 3000 runs....and I have the stamina of a child.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
And fitness seems to go up even slower since patch 3. I played 4 or 5 games for no gain. So I simmed one...no gain. Sim another...no gain. Sim a third game and it went up by one point.
So I've now been playing for 5 or 6 seasons. I'm the captain of my country in T20, ODI and Test Matches. I have scored over 3000 runs....and I have the stamina of a child.
You get an increase when you level up with cxp

kishore_513

School Cricketer
Not sure it would in game. You don't get cxp for balls you don't face when batting as far as I'm aware?
I am not referring to improving your player's overall stamina improvement and the original question in the thread is not about it too. The player's stamina improves with respect to that particular innings when you be a not striker and watch your partner face some deliveries.. Hope I am clear this time around.. :thumbs

Offie McOff face

School Cricketer
I am not referring to improving your player's overall stamina improvement and the original question in the thread is not about it too. The player's stamina improves with respect to that particular innings when you be a not striker and watch your partner face some deliveries.. Hope I am clear this time around.. :thumbs

In which case I also doubt that watching the guy at the other end actually helps your stamina either, as you'd be running for shots he hit, and that can only drain you further surely?

kishore_513

School Cricketer
In which case I also doubt that watching the guy at the other end actually helps your stamina either, as you'd be running for shots he hit, and that can only drain you further surely?
Obviously, when your partner defends or deals in boundaries. I rest my case there.. Time to leave office, go back home and play DBC!! Good luck with the game buddy..

Offie McOff face

School Cricketer
Obviously, when your partner defends or deals in boundaries. I rest my case there.. Time to leave office, go back home and play DBC!! Good luck with the game buddy..

Sorry yeh, I just assumed when you said like in "real life" you meant that.. in real life I'm used to running for my partner :) But yeh.. patronise me all you like.

D

Deleted member 46200

Thats because they went pub crawling all night, they be nackered! :)
What happens on tour stays on tour!

I don't think half the men on this site have the stamina to keep up with us on tour?

Serious, it's a bug then, report it in the thread.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
What happens on tour stays on tour!

I don't think half the men on this site have the stamina to keep up with us on tour?

Serious, it's a bug then, report it in the thread.
Its been reported :), to the authorities too, the players should be banned for a match for this kind of behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread