Take me Home United Road... Sponsored by Hypnotoad

Too early for Fergie to come out and say they will win the league. He may regret that come the end of the season.

Too early for Fergie to come out and say they will win the league. He may regret that come the end of the season.
With the way i'm playing PES anything can happen I don't own PES 2009 yet this was a pointless update because you losers were missing out.

Louis Saha is a fantastic striker when fit? When is he fit? :D

Good update there, Kieron. Sir Alex Ferguson playing mind games as usual, which isn't surprisingly, although he came across as slightly cocky in my eyes. We'll soon find out if he's right.

Louis Saha is a fantastic striker when fit? When is he fit? :D

Good update there, Kieron. Sir Alex Ferguson playing mind games as usual, which isn't surprisingly, although he came across as slightly cocky in my eyes. We'll soon find out if he's right.
I think he's fit for about 3 games a season and thats over a 4 week period :p

I only done one of these type of updates coz I was well bored ;).
I'll hopefully get PES by Thursday.

Yeah Fergie has started his mind games very early..Good start GG looking forward, any new signing you looking forward for?

r26pt1.jpg

Page Last Updated 10:43 GMT Tuesday, June 16
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
email.gif
Email this to a friend
print.gif
Printable version

BBC buy out BSkyB's Premier League coverage.

The BBC have outbid rivals Setanta and Sky to officially broadcast the Barclays Premier League from the 2008/09 season to the end of the 2012/13 season.

The bidding for the broadcasting rights was hosted at th FA headquarters in Soho Square London. It is rumoured that the bid was around ?10.3 bln
but the official sum won't be announced. The BBC will host 92 matches a year all in High Defenition.

More to follow.

Thankfully BBC got the broadcast rights. Setanta aren't very good, ITV were in contention thank god and Sky aren't too bad, but not as good as BBC.

Good presentation mate, would of preferred a little more writing though.

ManUtd.png

20/6/2009 19:34 Report by Kieron Tierney
Park hits out at Ferguson's comments.
Park-Ji Sung has criticised Sir Alex Ferguson's comments claiming Manchester United will win the Premier League.

During an interview on MUTV Park had said Alex (Ferguson) is being far too optimistic too early on. He claimed that this and the Ronaldo saga is tearing the club's morale apart very quickly.

"It is far too early to say anything about the title race next season, we have a few months to regroup and take our mind off competitive football. We need a break from football too the close season is a time to relax with family and friends and concentrate on other things. Being a footballer isn't just about money and playing football for a team, it's also about loyalty, determination and character. There is more to the game than the matches and trophy. We have a life off the pitch as well and Mr. Ferguson should also show that."

Park played a total of 18 games last season and scored 4 goals all in the Premier League. He played a vital role in Manchester United's title win.
Arguebly his best performance of the season was his performance in the Champions League semi-final 2nd leg at Old Trafford which proved to be a huge selection dilemma for the Champions League Final at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow where winger Nani got picked ahead of him.

When asked about the Cristiano Ronaldo situation he had this to say.

"The whole Ronaldo situation is tearing the team's morale to shreds everyone is checking Sky Sports or Setanta and on the BBC website to see the latest developments. You can't avoid it, it's on the back page of every paper. Can't these reporters find anything else to report?? Surely they could report on Tennis, Golf, Rugby or even Cricket??? If you ask me I don't want anything to do with this. If Ronaldo wants to go he should come out and admit he wants to go. That's what I would do, I wouldn't hide it like these big players, I love it here at United, who wouldn't?? We're champions of England, we're champions of Europe even. Nothing could change that, nothing ever will."

You can watch the whole interview tomorrow at 12:00 on MUTV

Good update there, Kieron. Park is showing some attitude towards SAF which I doubt he will like. Sir Alex is known for his mind games and it seems that Park is getting in the middle of them. Not the best place to be.

Looking forward to the season starting, mate.

Nice pres and update Kieron.

I am also looking for the season to start.

Sorry about no updates, there won't be updates for a while. I need to get an internet connection on my laptop so I can download an up to date option file. The story is postponed till then.

Users who are viewing this thread