Team GB - Nation of Origin

wolf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
*bump*

Come on lets thrash these Aussies in the next match and get home advantage in the final - otherwise we are in danger of missing out.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
lol. Maybe a Vbookie would be good for the final? That would give a bit more incentive to others to watch it...

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
What you on about FB? I don't even have a quick reply button, mines there automatically. So get yourself out of our thread, no Aussie scum in here thanks!

:p

wolf

International Cricketer
In the final. :cool: Our opponent is still a mystery, but lets thrash whoever it is.

What pitch / ground you going for Trev?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well it has to be Lords for the final! Also I think we will have to long a tail without skatey for a poor pitch. So i'm gunna go with normal...

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I had a hand in the team effort that got us to the final but I am the first to be thrown out straight away after the game!

I will never let you forget it if w3lshrugby fails completely in the final.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Go with excellent and lets your star performer win the game Trev ;) oh yeah leicester fox is coming off his media ban in light of Deans recently praise of the donkeys posts and the fact my team has made it to the final. Lets ****ing have em lads. I know I shouldn't swear but that is the greatest speech I've ever ever ever heard and it gets me so pumped up, I think the next time I box which won't be till after this school year I'll listen to it before a fight ;)

Users who are viewing this thread