Team GB - Nation of Origin

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You have an 8-pack too? :cool:

Yeah, sure do :cool:
If you want to put a GB flag in it, can you put a little dragon in it somewhere aswell ;)
Haha. To be honest I really don't care about our kit or anything, its the pitch that counts. Even if we're naked on the pitch we'll still be the best :D

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I would instantly refuse to wear that ugly piece of kit. You should all agree that the new Eng rugby kit is pretty mank though. I'd be happy to wear a hybrid though.

Its brilliant that kit! I love it. Better than the welsh one, anyway...

Can you all turn up next time? I'm good, but I can't win it on my own

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The match vs Australia & New Zealand was a close one, we just fell short towards the end. If that is the case we should do a lot better in the ODIs and Tests.

Treva told me everyone will play at some point, so technically, I should be playing in our next game.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Right this will be the team for the 1st ODI:

1) Leicester Fox
2) Monty57
3) THE BARMY ARMY
4) Maney2k7
5) PaulNixon1 (wk)
6) Skateboarder
7) treva (c)
8) The Spin
9) evertonfan
10) Wolf
11) Rabeta

Our very own vc will be out this match because I want everyone to have a fair go and I can't drop Chez after his performance. If I perform badly again I will drop myself next game. Meney didn't get a bat and Briggs was a bit slow so Maney stays in and Skateboarder replaces Briggs.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It is nice to be in the team, but I'm replacing Briggsey, those are massively talented boots to fill.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Just realised, I am getting into the GB ODI side, but not the Bitters OD side :p

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Woo i'm starting!

I won't be online tomorrow tonight though. Will be watching the real Great Britain at the JJB. I'm sure you'll win without my motivation. ;)

Monty57

Club Cricketer
Im opening :) hopefully me and joe can bat well, the batsmen didnt perform well in the 25-25 so i have some batting too do. Come on GB!

Users who are viewing this thread