team names wrong

banana man

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
have you noticed that when you are playing a game as or against northamptonshire that Richy Benaud cals them nottinghamshire?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Ive noticed it but i just thought it was due to my really old PS2. i have noticed the nottingham thing but also he calls teams such as south africa australia and other things aswell, also he somtimes calls bowlers the wrong names, n e way it doesnt effect game play so im not too bothered

cairns4Bacup

School Cricketer
its just a shame that the boring commentry lets down the game for me personally i think that ea should rethink its commentry idea for the next game and have at least 4 commentators and get rid of jim maxwell please that is my personal opinion.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I Believe to make commentary in C2k6 will have to have at least 4 commentators in Test matches, and just one pair in ODI, but i believe more believable commentary should be used. i mean like while just watching the ODI England playing India the commentators are talking then one will just talk about sumthing during his playing day, Nasser Hussain is a bugger for that, he cuts people off now and again, this is what i call "Believable" commentary. N e one else agree with me or am i just talkin a load o trash?

irottev

School Cricketer
There are soooo many commentary bugs. This is a minor one. When you reach a half century or century or whatever, it says in some random number of balls. Which is usually always wrong.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
irottev said:
There are soooo many commentary bugs. This is a minor one. When you reach a half century or century or whatever, it says in some random number of balls. Which is usually always wrong.

Ye lol. I got someone out in an ODI and it said 16 off 303 balls :laugh

James219

International Cricketer
Once, I think there was about 2 runs from the over or something, and Benaud seemed to think 100 runs had come off it....

Users who are viewing this thread