The Ashes (Australia tour of England)

Who will take the urn in the 2019 Ashes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I am just waiting till Nathan Lyon bowls on this surface. He found the right pace to bowl on this surface at the end of England's first inning. I believe he will be quite handful in the second inning.

D

Deleted member 193590

Looks like England are going to lose at Edgbaston for the first time in 5 million years,unless rain intervenes.Great performance from the aussies.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Jesus Christ Mo what on earth was that...

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
This is the type of match you want to see to start the Ashes off, hopefully the rest of the series is this interesting.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why is Moeen Ali still in the side? Don't England have any better spinner than him?

And any sane person won't talk about his batting.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Has anyone else ever felt that Bairstow is better off not keeping and just batting at 4?

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Has anyone else ever felt that Bairstow is better off not keeping and just batting at 4?
I feel that he is best playing in the County Championship and being replaced by Foakes. Foakes can’t do any worse with the bat and is a much better keeper.

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
What is wrong with Joel Wilson???

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Absolutely tweaking embarrassing this.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That Aleem Dar decision regarding the "played a shot" is in a way worse than some of the others... it's one thing to misjudge the line, miss and edge an etc. they're only human after all. obviously there's been more errors than there should be at this level, and some shockers. but saying having your bat behind the pad is "playing a shot" is completely unacceptable.[DOUBLEPOST=1565004003][/DOUBLEPOST]

i think he would have been, but his batting has regressed so much i'm not even sure that would help now. he also sulks when he's not keper

Users who are viewing this thread