• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
probably too much listening to caropants. But she is Australian and they do moan?

Once a week I'm not doing too bad am I.

So Stokes up for a stretch then.

Yes Aussies do moan (:p) and yes you aren’t doing too bad at all, however.....

I had to google about your Stokes comment as I thought you were confirming he was going to prison :eek: I agree he is not replaceable, but we can still win the Ashes without him, but will be so much harder. First test will be crucial I think to England’s chances whether he plays or not....

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Anyone know which channel to watch for Womens Ashes in India?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Yes Aussies do moan (:p) and yes you aren’t doing too bad at all, however.....

I had to google about your Stokes comment as I thought you were confirming he was going to prison :eek: I agree he is not replaceable, but we can still win the Ashes without him, but will be so much harder. First test will be crucial I think to England’s chances whether he plays or not....
I see no I was just being hyperthetical is he and I just led to assume it mybe dealt with outside of court.

Not doing to bad? And however needs further explanation.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The full ashes is on BT sport I don't have it but I know a couple in Billericay who do.
The third match will be telecasted in Sony ESPN HD in India..Just saw the promo while watching SL Vs Pak match in the same channel..

Last edited:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not doing to bad? And however needs further explanation.

Ah the downside of the written word. I mean for someone who posts rarely, what you do post generally contributes well to the thread in question. The 'however' comment was simply referring to my confusion about thinking you meant Stokes was going to prison.

btw, close women's Ashes match yesterday, we did well to only lose by 2 wickets in the end....

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Test match is massive for England now, but early signs are not looking good...
Yeah hopefully they get back for those crucial points in 3rd ODI to have a chance...

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since Womens Ashes is going on, I thought I will sticky this thread.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If i was the ECB, i'd get him on the first plane to Australia. Sure, he's gonna get a lot of flak and insults (or the politically correct term for it, "banter" ), but that's the Aussies' favourite time pass, and they'd do it even if he averted a nuclear disaster.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If i was the ECB, i'd get him on the first plane to Australia. Sure, he's gonna get a lot of flak and insults (or the politically correct term for it, "banter" ), but that's the Aussies' favourite time pass, and they'd do it even if he averted a nuclear disaster.

This sort of stuff was a regular occurrence with sportsmen in the days gone by.. With the advent of internet and boom of social media, you just can't have a life away from the spotlight.

I don't know the details of this brawl and I find it tough to believe whatever is written in the print and on the internet.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Interesting to see who will occupy the number six for Australia. It's really up to Cartwright or Stonis, Cartwright did well in his first match and Stonis failed in both innings. Maxwell might as well be ruled out. I think there is an outside chance for the ever so overrated Mitch Marsh, Smith seemed to like his presence for sure, wouldn't be very surprised if he makes the team. As batting cover Shaun Marsh should be able to make it into the team as well. I believe Coulter Nile should be definitely be selected, he has bowled beautifully, hitting the deck hard, and a very handy batsman.

Users who are viewing this thread