Story The Blues Cricket Club (True to the Blue)

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
73551d1278764235-kbcs-killing-graphics-mjj-gb-illustrationage-requests-lastpage-t89.png

Hello! Ladies and Gentlemen, This story is based on New South Wales Blues. And as far as now The Blues on a successful domestic season in Australia having won the First-class competition 45 times. In addition, they have also won the One-Day Domestic cup 9 times. Blues are forward for the upcoming Domestic Cricket. First class cricket in Australia is fun to all of them. It's just because the competitive set-up for Aussies in which national players play's for they team level cricket.

One-day name - New South Wales Blues
Coach - John Dyson
Manager - Andrew
Founded - 1856
Home ground - Sydney Cricket Ground, ANZ Stadium
Capacity - 46,000

Credit - Wikipedia for the date's

23671.jpg

Results

00021246-image.jpg

RTA SpeedBlitz Blues vs Retravision Warriors at North Sydney Oval
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

RTA SpeedBlitz Blues vs PKF Tasmanian Tigers at North Sydney Oval
Part 1

XXXX Gold QLD Bulls vs RTA SpeedBlitz Blues at GABBA
Part 1 Part 2

RTA SpeedBlitz Blues vs DEC Bushrangers at SCG
Part 1 Part 2

00028779-image.png

RTA SpeedBlitz Blues vs Retravision Warriors at SCG
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4

RTA SpeedBlitz Blues vs PKF Tasmanian Tigers at North Sydney Oval

XXXX Gold QLD Bulls vs RTA SpeedBlitz Blues at GABBA

Index

Mott resign as New Coach Announced
Australian Cricket has Announced the schedule
RTA SpeedBlitz Blues named 21 members
Interview with Clark
Latest News
Interview with The Blues Coach John Dyson

Last edited:

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Wow!! Great start Andrew, didnt knew the Blues have won the Sheffield Shield 45 times thats great. Looking forward for this.

Gorro_124

Club Captain
Good start to this story.. Surprised after seeing those records just as Shan was.. KIU!!

BTW are you continuing Chappel Hadlee Trophy story??

blake

School Cricketer
Hey Aussie Team, it's good to see you doing another story, but they aren't known as the Blue's... they are just the 'Blues'. Kind of weird having the apostrophe in the middle.

Good luck anyway, what game are you using to play/simulate this?

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
Hey Aussie Team, it's good to see you doing another story, but they aren't known as the Blue's... they are just the 'Blues'. Kind of weird having the apostrophe in the middle.

Good luck anyway, what game are you using to play/simulate this?

Oh! Thanks for correcting me. And I'm Simulating it by Cricket 2007. :)

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
2yvno0j.jpg

Mott resign as New Coach Announced

Wednesday, 5 July 2010

00000317-stateimage.jpg

RTA SpeedBlitz Blues Coach Matthew Mott as been resign the job of coaching the team. Cricket New South Wales were appointed John Dyson as they new coach to the RTA SpeedBlitz Blues.

Dyson will replace Matthew Mott who have left the club. Cricket NSW Chief Executive David Gilbert announced Dyson for two-year deal to coach RTA SpeedBlitz Blues. "Matthew Mott has performed an outstanding job over the past three years and we are disappointed.

He led the team recording 21 outright wins from the 35 matches contested," Mr Gilbert said. Dyson played 156 First Class matches for New South Wales between 1975/76 - 1988/89 and was a coach of West Indies Cricket for one year. He will be the new coach for RTA SpeedBlitz Blues.

After Commenting on his appointment, Dyson said he was honoured to be given the opportunity.

"I'm grateful to Cricket NSW for the opportunity to coach at this level. I've coached West Indies for a past one year and then I've left the job but I'm looking forward to work again with many of the young players, as well as the senior players," Dyson said. "I'd like to thank Mott for his support and I wish the team will be on a high rate. I also thank Mr. Gilbert for this opportunity."

Dyson is the sixth coach to be appointed before Matthew Mott, John Buchanan, John Scholes, David Hookes and Greg Shipperd.

33ccf95.jpg

Last edited:

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
Sorry for delay, System was not working. I'll continue after couple of day.

Users who are viewing this thread