Story Australia Domestic Cricket||First 5 overs of QLD Bulls innings||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
I too am getting frustrated but someone who has C07 help this poor soul out.
He's facing some problem with the line up editor.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
200th post. :)

I am too very frustrated with all these things and i am trying my best to solve these problems. Biggy is the one who is experienced in rosters so i will surely contact him. I do really appreciate your waiting guys but please give me little bit more time and i will surely take out the solution of the problem.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
In my opinion you are doing a fantastic job, seeing as you are just a young boy, you are upholding your responsibilities fantastically. It's simply marvelous to see someone so young take on such a workload, quite frankly, its very responsible of you, something more common to be seen from a middle aged person, with more time on their hands than you. Keep up the great work, Aditya.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You're having problems with line-up editor?That is pretty good editor as far as I know.I've had no problems with it.Though I haven't downloaded any mega patches except Biggy's 'exceptional' roster and the bats which come with it.And are you using AbBh's modified exe after saving line-ups with the editor?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes i do use AbBh's modified exe after saving line-ups. My problem is When i change NSW line-up and click save line-up and open game with modified exe line-ups doesn't come and the team i have clicked previously for ex Queensland there line-up come in NSW team and when i go to play now and select australia domestic cricket teams game crashes.

ahmed shah

International Coach
200th post. :)

I am too very frustrated with all these things and i am trying my best to solve these problems. Biggy is the one who is experienced in rosters so i will surely contact him. I do really appreciate your waiting guys but please give me little bit more time and i will surely take out the solution of the problem.

congrats on the double century of this thread

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
You need to choose the lineups for both teams if you want it to work. If you don't choose QLD's and just NSW and then go into game and choose QLD's lineup in game, NSW's will be set to default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread