The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Didnt need to wait 2 weeks! Have a team now!

Username: The_Spin
Team: Spinners United CCC

Excellent, all 3 of you are in, the league format will stay the same, no changes will be made!

For all those just signing up to new teams, take a look at these players I have for sale. Starting at ?1000, you'll never see a better bargain! (Zorax, one's even West Indian!)

Shaun Calvert
Thomas Farmer
Keith Villiers
Robert Flynn

I also won my cup match today (by 9 wickets! bring it on!), but have no chance in the next round, the team I'm playing is called the 'welsh heroes'. Stick them into a search and look at their squad!

FreddieFan said:
And the gate receipts. Some of our teams are running a tight ship financially, and need as many home games as possible. If all the tosses go against you, yo could be completely stuffed.
The gate receipts are shared between the two teams in friendlies. You should read the rules, it says it quite clearly in there as well. Therefore, both teams get the same amount of money. Nothing to worry about.

I've just put a bid in for Flynn, should do well for me if I get him.

EDIT : Could be a little bidding war between me and Spin here :)

All of those four players are worth a few grand, so if you can't get one go for another.

Go to my team and check out some players you may be interested in, ill give you a price for them ;)

How much for Ainsworth?

Everyone get on the chat and let the bartering start!

Users who are viewing this thread