Team name - borncricketer's XI

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Davew78 said:
Username: Paddles
Team name: Calypso Kings

Count me in as well
Hey, aren't you in III.3 in West Indies? Me too, should be a fun few matches :)

Briggsey

International Coach
Teams updated, ive set the whole thing up in an Excel file and all the fixtures and tables are ready, so far we have 14 teams, im looking for 32 so need 18 more teams. Once I get them ill make the draw and the leagues will be announced so come on folks get joining even if it means going onto battrick and signing up!!

I think we need some advertising! Zorax has done his part with the sig, maybe a mod could put an announcement on the main Planetcricket site, I think it was done for the other tournament.

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I dunnow...Sledgin boards maybe? (Asterix is already a member, I could tell him about it, as well as a few others)

Indiangod

International Coach
Thiers plenty of members on this forum, we're bound to get more then 24. Besides 32 teams will be fun.

greenall

School Cricketer
Battrick Username:Greenall
Battrick Team Name:chris killers

Last edited:

Briggsey

International Coach
32 is fine for the format i have planned, its all set up so any changes would be very strenuous on my part as it would mean i would have to changed all the fixtures which took long enough to plan! Greenall (my cousin) signed up to PC especially for this even though his team is crap lol.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
To help out, I am currently on the waiting list to join Battrick. As soon as Im in ill join the league

FreddieFan

International Coach
We should have a seperate thread for bragging, showing off new signings, etc, to keep this thread clear.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Yes.. We could talk to Ste about having a whole new categoy in which we can make threads about signings and trades. Like the Cricksim league.

Users who are viewing this thread