Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Last edited:

Brentismaximas

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I've picked an English team so I probably won't be picked for the national team because the of bug. Only just been made captain of my club side. Playing on pro with medium/medium. Yourself?

All medium. I restarted my career. I was playing for 5 seasons. Captain for First Class and T20 for Canterbury and Brisbane.
Had about 6 or 7 50s and 3 centuries.
Fresh start now. I would like to make the provincial team in 2 seasons, and be selected for NZ within another 2.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave is it possible to download the 92 WC kits and not download the 92 WC squads so I can use the kits with my current squads?

Also check out the following post as the user seems to have created 92 kits which you can use...
Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums | Page 26 - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums

Didn't know they'd already been done - great job he's done too.

I don't think it's possible to download kits at all, as in to transfer a kit from team a to team b. The kits are just a set of logos placed over a default uniform, so when you download the team you would have the logos and can apply them to another team but AFAIK that means individually placing the logos for each team. (Could be wrong.)

In that sense sharing kits is far less user friendly than dbc14.

As for getting the logos without the team, is there a way to download logos in the academy? If so I guess you just search for them? (Username mrdconnors)

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Didn't know they'd already been done - great job he's done too.

I don't think it's possible to download kits at all, as in to transfer a kit from team a to team b. The kits are just a set of logos placed over a default uniform, so when you download the team you would have the logos and can apply them to another team but AFAIK that means individually placing the logos for each team. (Could be wrong.)

In that sense sharing kits is far less user friendly than dbc14.

As for getting the logos without the team, is there a way to download logos in the academy? If so I guess you just search for them? (Username mrdconnors)

Ah ok. Now I get it. Essentially kits is part of the "Logos" download. In that case I would wait till the PS4 crash issue is fixed as till that time would prefer to play with default logos. Would definitely download these kits once Patch 3 is released as I prefer the 80s Benson & Hedges and the 92 WC kits over the current shorter format kits.

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Gents,

General lurker here. Finally decided to sign up. Loving the Retro stuff, and the rebel tour thread! I've made a couple of bats including the Dyna Drive, Scoop and the Slazenger V5, V6 and V12.

Made them on the Ps4, my gamertag is the same as the forum username. Hope they work for you guys!

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I have done an Australian and Pakistan kit under 80's teams with b and h logo thanks blockerdave colours look ok before but look a little off in a game will try and do England and new Zealand from the 82/83 B and H series soon username SID333

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
2003 WC Kits would be a delight, even though it might not be old enough to be classified as a retro!

pinku

Associate Captain
@blockerdave there is an England wc92 and Zimbabwe wc92 on the academy, Are they uploaded by you? I cannot see the name on consoles!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave there is an England wc92 and Zimbabwe wc92 on the academy, Are they uploaded by you? I cannot see the name on consoles!

yes, and also a south africa wc 92 that i have done too.

i wouldn't call them complete though to be honest mate - i haven't linked the players or skilled them yet. just collected the players and done the kits.

the australia one on the server is not by me.

pinku

Associate Captain

i wouldn't call them complete though to be honest mate - i haven't linked the players or skilled them yet. just collected the players and done the kits.

Excellent work mate well done

pinku

Associate Captain
Ok guys i am willing to make the squads/lineups for the World Cup England 99 teams. I can even sort out the colours for the kits and ingame design to make it as close as possible. Just need people to do the official shirt logos and designs and finish them off. I'm just terrible at making them so would anybody at all be interested?

Attachments

• prv_5fb13_1418902982.jpg
    prv_5fb13_1418902982.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 1999+Cricket+World+Cup+Great+Britain+Q2r7rdLkRv_x.jpg
    1999+Cricket+World+Cup+Great+Britain+Q2r7rdLkRv_x.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 130
  • Ajit-Agarkar-of-India-points-Paul-Strang-of-Zimbabwe-back-to-the-pavillion.jpg
    Ajit-Agarkar-of-India-points-Paul-Strang-of-Zimbabwe-back-to-the-pavillion.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 1999+Cricket+World+Cup+Great+Britain+oI65oOypQzAl.jpg
    1999+Cricket+World+Cup+Great+Britain+oI65oOypQzAl.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 118
  • gallery5a.jpg
    gallery5a.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 1999+Cricket+World+Cup+Great+Britain+Q3Cww97U5E7l.jpg
    1999+Cricket+World+Cup+Great+Britain+Q3Cww97U5E7l.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 1999+Cricket+World+Cup+Great+Britain+EBnQe2CbdMnl.jpg
    1999+Cricket+World+Cup+Great+Britain+EBnQe2CbdMnl.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 130

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Ok guys i am willing to make the squads/lineups for the World Cup England 99 teams. I can even sort out the colours for the kits and ingame design to make it as close as possible. Just need people to do the official shirt logos and designs and finish them off. I'm just terrible at making them so would anybody at all be interested?

I have the bangladesh 99 World Cup kit up, do you mind doing the lineups and players?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member

Quick question... how can you search for specific kits (say WC 92 ones) in the academy without knowing the user id? I would like to see if there are other users along with Blocker who have uploaded those kits.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Quick question... how can you search for specific kits (say WC 92 ones) in the academy without knowing the user id? I would like to see if there are other users along with Blocker who have uploaded those kits.

you can't search for kits i think because there is no such thing as a kit - a kit is just a collection of logos (and default in game patterns).

you can search for teams using wc92 / 92 / world cup etc. and the same with logos.

HosiesICC

Club Cricketer

The England and Zim WC92 work is awesome, lovin it

Users who are viewing this thread