The Retro Thread - links in OP

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Also @blockerdave @Sweppy12 i don't know if you guys noticed in game players look odd when they lift their arms, to put it simpler the player models arms should be separately added to the shoulders by @BigAntStudios and not as one, as it looks awful at times when players are celebrating a wicket for example. It use to happen in the old fifa games back in the day due to graphical limitations. I hope you guys see what i mean and Hopefully @BigAntStudios know about it and can sort it.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yea I can do that, and probably uploading over the weekend as I'm away for a few days this week, also I'm adding in all the players real life stats(which is a long and tedious job) but it will look good

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
image.jpeg
This kit right @pinku ?

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Not sure if people noticed these in the stadium creation checklist but these two retro MCGs should fit in nicely here:

MCG 1968-92 - AussieDave27 (forum username: whiteninness)
MCG 1992-02 - AussieDave27

The MCG 1992-02 is the MCG as it was just in time for the 1992 World Cup with the new Great Southern Stand. The MCG 1968-92 is the same on the northern end (same Olympic, Members and Ponsford stand) but with the old, slightly less great Southern Stand.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Also it is in the pipeline to do older MCGs. The 1954- 1968 MCG just has a different Ponsford stand. It'd be nice to go back even to some very old turn of the century MCGs.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
@whiteninness any chance you could make the Adelaide oval before the redevelopment started in 2009?

That would be an interesting one to have a crack at. Unfortunately work commitments mean that I won't be doing anything of the sort until probably March.

I'm also not super interested in making stuff for a game that I don't play right now, as the batting issues are just too much for the game to be fun right now.

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Anyone fancy having a crack at retro cap badges? The had a Go at the Queensland one, but I'm unable to change the font on PS4, so it looks a bit naff.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Guys, how would I go about putting players in my team that already exist in the game? For instance Brad Hogg. Should I just put his current version in the team, which might look strange since he has a current bat and the stats of his 45 year old self, or do I create a duplicate with an older bat and better stats since he is going into a 'legend' team

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
13 of 24 players done, so shouldn't take much longer than a day

Rowdoss

Club Captain
@blockerdave
Sorry mate I had an unscheduled holiday and haven't got a start on helping with some of the WC92 stuff
Hoping to do a couple over the weekend.
Anyone looking after
Sri Lanka? New Zealand? India?

I still haven't made an effort to learn the logo editor so I'll just
Do the teams, players, lineups and any linking and then you can download what I come up with and do what you need to do to them and upload them again in your name if that suits.

P.S.
Are you doing full squads or final 13 man squads?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread