The Retro Thread - links in OP

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave
Sorry mate I had an unscheduled holiday and haven't got a start on helping with some of the WC92 stuff
Hoping to do a couple over the weekend.
Anyone looking after
Sri Lanka? New Zealand? India?

I still haven't made an effort to learn the logo editor so I'll just
Do the teams, players, lineups and any linking and then you can download what I come up with and do what you need to do to them and upload them again in your name if that suits.

P.S.
Are you doing full squads or final 13 man squads?

No worries mate... hope it was a good one!

I'm doing the squads from Wikipedia. Don't know which they are:)

England, SA & Zimbabwe done. Australia & Pakistan on the way so feel free to do any of the others and we can collaborate.

I am doing my best with the logo. I'm no Llewelynf or munkeymomo but they're passable.

Rowdoss

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Excellent
I've done the players for Sri Lanka, linked the few that are in the ATB team and done attributes (although I might look at the teams you've done so I can make their ratings more relative to the other teams)

I'll attempt to do the likenesses tomorrow and I'll let you know when I've uploaded it.
Might do India after that.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can any of you guys make logos? If yes, and you have time, could one of you make a gold adidas logo for me? I've been trying to edit it all day and it won't work for me

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Can any of you guys make logos? If yes, and you have time, could one of you make a gold adidas logo for me? I've been trying to edit it all day and it won't work for me

all you need to do is edit the existing logo and change the colours. duplicate it if you want to have several ones with different colours, or just edit if you want only 1 that's gold.

if you duplicate, you then need to assign the gold one as necessary.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Yes, it works within the academy, but when I enter a match the duplicated logo is the same colour as the original. And if I change the original I can't use it on my other kits

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yes, it works within the academy, but when I enter a match the duplicated logo is the same colour as the original. And if I change the original I can't use it on my other kits

check you're saving it, and then assigning the correct one.

have you also checked you're starting a new match / competition / career?

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I fixed it, had to share and then unshared the Logo to change its colour

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
South Africa WC92 complete and available to download under mrdconnors. Images from PC version where i run on low settings.

All players linked where possible, with appropriate skills. Includes the best UCBSA logo I could make.

RzC2dJr.jpg

QpgLiZS.jpg

pTWGkjt.jpg

maU2IUa.jpg

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Just as a Note to all Retro Lovers :

There is a Brilliant Aussie '06/07 team on the Server , with all the Kits , players etc .

Realy done good in my opinion , didnt check the bats and Links , but the players likenesses and Kits were very very good .

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks @Acid Burn :)
There are no bats atm, but inert spark is working on them and I will update the team when they're done, as for linking, all players that could be linked, have been linked

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Oh was it your creation !

Alot of the players look bang on , and some other need a bit of tinkering still .

But brilliant work none the less . Warne for me looks overly muscular , whereas I remember him more as a bit portly .

Ponting is also not recognisable , but a good bunch of the rest is done very very good .

Maybe a work in progress . keep up the great work

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Yea, Ponting and Warne were the first players I did, so it mainly improved from there. May I ask who your favourite player and kit was?

Users who are viewing this thread