Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

There's gonna be an early start but still bye bye Bangladesh cause Sri Lanka are bowling first :happy

Shakib says he would have fielded had he won the toss, I think he was drunk before the toss yesterday.

Welagedara and Lakmal rested, Malinga Bandara, Jayawardene and Kulasekara come in.

A real wake-up call for our bowling lineup.

In other words, they still won the match for India sleeping? :D

nh, UV rulez. I demand ICC and support BCCI in pushing them to give Yuvraj 20 overs in a match. Or all 50. India are upto no good with key bowlers hardly bowling 6 overs and going for 50 runs almost every time.

Zaheer khan can probably be back bowling his wicket taking balls, he's not been as good as he was before his long injury. Bowlers should now just try working on wicket taking deliveries, instead of not trying to bowl by basics and digging deep into the theory of bowling good, that they can do in the nets. No yorkers, no slower balls, just good length and wide slog line.

Batting saves the day again. Incredible Century(nearly one from kohli, turning out to be reliant) from Dhoni.

I guess Bangla and India face the same problem, bowling. Bangladesh -- Better everyday, 260 against Sri lanka and 296 for fewer wickets against India. Lost them both.

Bangladesh really should have scored more runs on the board given the way they batted during the early stages, many of them getting starts but couldn't score a big one.Now they should look for the early wickets to put SL under pressure.

Mike23 added 12 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Why on earth is Jayawardena opening?

I think India desperately need a bowling coach, someone like Donald or Pollock (who are being shortlisted). India are learning from their mistakes (after the media and fans criticised them for not bowling yorkers, they attempted yorkers in the last two games but ended up giving more full tosses). The coach can help them achieve those yorkers better.

Bangladesh 249! Anyways, SL will finish it with 5 overs maybe to spare. Its going to be an India-Sri Lanka final as expected.

Why is Sanga wasting his time by coming out to bat? He could have sent one of his tailenders to finish off the job :sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread