True Team Spirit - Take note soccer fans

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Again, the top teams in European football don't play like that and as a supposed Liverpool supporter (I may be wrong) you should know that.
Not really, you said the top teams in Europe.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Lol, I genuinely meant that as a Liverpool supporter he would be watching the Prem and see Europe's top teams, I just didn't type it out.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Gerrard rejected Chelsea a few years back
John Terry has always been at Chelsea
You have the Man U boys who have never left the club (Brown, Neville, Scholes, Giggs, etc)
Paolo Maldini never left Milan
Raul has always been at Madrid
Puyol, Valdes, Xavi, Iniesta have all had interest from around Europe but have stayed at Barca

Not all footballers are money grabbing knobbers. Hell of a generalisation.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Gerrard rejected Chelsea a few years back
John Terry has always been at Chelsea
You have the Man U boys who have never left the club (Brown, Neville, Scholes, Giggs, etc)
Paolo Maldini never left Milan
Raul has always been at Madrid
Puyol, Valdes, Xavi, Iniesta have all had interest from around Europe but have stayed at Barca

Not all footballers are money grabbing knobbers. Hell of a generalisation.
So to counter me, you quote players who all play for the top clubs in Europe? Great work!

I'm talking about players playing for a club like, say, Everton, knocking back a deal from a club like Man U or Chelsea. Not staying loyal to some of the deepest pockets in the world.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
So to counter me, you quote players who all play for the top clubs in Europe? Great work!

I'm talking about players playing for a club like, say, Everton, knocking back a deal from a club like Man U or Chelsea. Not staying loyal to some of the deepest pockets in the world.

Like madman said, a lot of players do the move to further their carrers and to make themselves better players.

Users who are viewing this thread