Warrior's Announce their home-ground

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Warrior's today announced that they would play their home-matches at the Eden Gardens.Despite crowd violence lately,the ground staff and curator's have promised peace.

EdenGardens.jpg

The manager sid_19840 also had a brief look throughout the city and supporter's have promised total support and commitment towards the club and have also promised a polished behaviour in the entire season.

sid_19840 says:"The ground capacity along with the location prompted me to use the ground,also I feel that the ground has the latest techonolgy and comfort for the players.However the manager has promised that any violence of any sort may prompt him to change the venue for upcoming seasons and has thus signed a contract with the ground only for the forthcoming season"

l1.jpg

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
m_vaughan said:
Is the first pic of the Eden Gardens?

Now that you mention it doesnt seem so,as Ive been there plenty of times.But I did a simple google image search for it.Dont worry Ill put a better picture soon.Cheers.

sid_19840

International Coach
langerrox said:
Why not have the WACA? it would be much better:D

Hmm,you shd have suggested this before,I have already signed a contract with the Eden official's and I dont think that our team sponsors Microsoft would approve a ground change,but we can definately use it for next season.Cheers.

langerrox

International Coach
Lol, I think you should change it to the Waca i dont think microsoft will care, seeing Warriors home ground is WACA neways

gamerkid22

National Board President
Eden Gardens, Kolkata

sid this is a good picture of Eden Gardens.

Attachments

• Eden Gardens.jpg
    Eden Gardens.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 33

sid_19840

International Coach
langerrox said:
Lol, I think you should change it to the Waca i dont think microsoft will care, seeing Warriors home ground is WACA neways

ok,I had a chat with the chairman abt this and he says that he'll sack me if I do anything like that,firstly as he feels that it would cost million's of dollar's and secondly as he feels that the ground has all the facilities and crowd support.

goindia123

School Cricketer
cool, but i think Chennai would have been better...but the Eden Garden's rocks!

Users who are viewing this thread