Pakistani Legends announce Home Ground

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistani Legends captain and manager Bilal announced today that they would play their home-matches at the Lords cricket ground, the home of cricket. The ground staff and curator's have promised peace.

The manager Bilal had run around the city and supporter's have promised total support and commitment towards the club and have also promised a acceptable behaviour throughout the entire season. They are very happy at their team playing their home matches at Lords.

"The ground capacity along with the location prompted me to use the ground,also I feel that the ground has the latest techonolgy and comfort for the players. I want my players to be comfortable when they are at home, and they will be.", said the manager,"I would like to see the suppoters be on their best behaviour. Also if the players feel Lords is not the ground for them than i must cahnge it for the next season. Thats why i have only signed a contarct for this season. I hope we have good games here and good luck to everyone."

Attachments

• lords.jpg
    lords.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 37

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is only for one season... next season i will put up a poll for out team to decide which ground they want...

Users who are viewing this thread