We have Patch AI Review Teams....

Status
Not open for further replies.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
@Surendar and Robo: Sorry for sounding offensive as that appears how I came off.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Right, obviously I am talking to a brick wall here.

This thread is closed. If you are interested in writing reviews of stories contact Simbazz by the PM system.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
RoboRocks said:
You won't be able to do it without staffs permission mate.

Kev has given his blessing towards a trying out of it ;) and i dont see why we couldn't have a trial anyways.

MWaugh

International Coach
I apologise for not posting earlier however i only just noticed this thread and kev was kind enough to open it for me briefly to post my thoughts.

after having read over this thread and the one in the story forum (and the petty arguments from many involved), i have to say that i am very unsupportive of the idea.

i know that this idea is targeted mainly at the group of writers who have done well enough to post more than 50 threads and that it is aimed to help members out who dont want to read through it. however i feel that these people (including m_vaughan, gamerkid, suren, brett_lee and myself) who have worked so hard and put in so much time and effort into making such large and constantly updated stories, wouldnt be done justice by a "review team".

i would far prefer to see members of this "review team" spend some time on updating their own stories if they have one (if they dont then by posting quality suggestions and feedback to the writers in their thread). so many people start stories, let them last for a couple of weeks and 50 posts then just cancel the thread only to start a new one the next day (or even have as many as 4 running at the same time)

the top branch of story writers work really hard to produce work for all the members here, and i would hate the idea that a group of members would condence and simplify this hard work. it may make it a bit easier, but reading the updates is what makes the story so exciting and interesting

thanks for your time

MWaugh
(Stories and Strategies Moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread