Were these features removed ?

Really they should have delayed this more! Gameplay isn't at 100% with missing features.

I'm still going to keep an eye on it.

With user fields (an advertised feature), coaching and tweaked scoring I'd probably get this game but I'm not stumping up ?25 "on a promise" - the features need to be in the game before my credit card comes out of my wallet.

An editor would be a major boon as well plus .

- Bowl over and around the wicket
- Someone somewhere capable of "getting a move on" while batting - even on full slog in a one day game on a good pitch Solanki and Hick struggled to score at 4.5 an over against Donkey bolwing (both scored unbeaten hundreds on full agression for the whole innings

Fast outfield - full aggression - good pitch - average bowling attack.
= 104 NO and 111 NO total 231 for 1 after more than 40 overs of both aggression levels set to maximum.

I'd have taken 134 all out as a reckless and luckless result - better still 300 plus as a batting bonanza - but I just can't explain 231 for 1 in these conditions :help

- 2nd Eleven

- Specific coaching (named coaches with skills in certain areas)

Not saying that I have to have this extended list before I buy - but gotta have the basics in place.
I'll check back in a couple of weeks :(

Clarker

Thanks for your comments Scritty. We've logged them and agree with most of the points you make.

If you give the new version (coming out soon) a go you should notice aggression bars having more of an influence on the game.

Muhammad Saad said:
Unfortunately buddy u have to wait another 2 year for all of your features
At what point have we said you have to wait two years for new features? We haven't. Please don't post comments like this when you have absolutely no idea about the timeframe for adding future ideas.

If you don't like the game, that is fine but please don't come and post drivel amongst some really good points that are helping us to improve the game.

Doing a fine job of fixing these problems, probably already spent more than EA have on all 3 of their versions on fixing the game.

Hey Glenn I told that i m not offencing CC .Beside I say to wait 2 years becuz ,u say in your interview that u have no plan to add 2ndXI or Under 19 teams and their fixture,perhaps this thing could be add in a future so I say that u have to wait for another 2 years (certainly u r not planning to make new one at least before 2 years)so what I say wrong?

Beside the match engine(I auto simulate the game) I like this game.
AND KINDLY ADD TRAINING FEATURE IN THE NEXT VERSION OF THE GAME.

Muhammad Saad said:
AND KINDLY ADD TRAINING FEATURE IN THE NEXT VERSION OF THE GAME.

Oh really? I didn't know you wanted that...why didn't you say anything...apart from the other five hundred times you've mentioned it! Please! Give it a rest! Glenn and Oli, like everyone else, have seen your posts and have treated them accordingly. You don't have to PUT YOUR POINTS IN CAPITAL LETTERS for them to be NOTICED! Also, I'd advise you to stop repeating yourself. I said that you should stop repeating yourself. Stop repeating yourself.

Your point has been noted - other people have suggested them as well. Doesn't mean they will be included but it doesn't mean they won't either. Now please, stop asking for training in the next game!

The reason I asked was that I remember reading it on the games forum a long time ago,i didn't get to read that interview,sorry.

Muhammad Saad said:
[Admin Edit - you have been asked enough times to cool it - and no more profanity - especially at moderators. zim]

It's okay, we know Muhammad Saad would like a training feature. Once these bugs are fixed and the game is running on the vast majority of computers then I'll contact him and discuss how he thinks this feature should work.

Oli

Oli Norwell said:
It's okay, we know Muhammad Saad would like a training feature. Once these bugs are fixed and the game is running on the vast majority of computers then I'll contact him and discuss how he thinks this feature should work.

Oli

Cool - undoubtedly he has a well thought out, structured process he's dying to pass on !

Oli/ Glenn,

Impressed you have taken the time out to check feedback - and responded constructively :D

As someone whose played cricket games since cricket games started (typing in For F=1 to 6 blah blah from Sinclair Programs Magazine in the early 80's) I look forward to every new release.

I am still very keen to buy an "ICC beater" - and am hoping that at some point soon, Cricket Coach will be that game.

(So player coaching and user fields then ??)

Good luck fellas

Users who are viewing this thread