Hey guys

you don't miss something in CR
yah its Auto play

i just requests the Mindstorm that
in the coming Patch plz make an option of auto play

what you say guys ??

S

sarmad

well there should be an option. Players who want to use it or not should be another thing.

I haven't got the game till yet but if bowling and batting dominates in it, i'll definitely won't be autoplay anything :D

MasterBlaster09

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes it is really needed doesn't matter if you don't want it. If you don't want it don't use it but but really, its needed

-D-S-B-

International Coach
I think that auto-play is mainly needed on games with test matches tbh

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
To answer your question thebestkai, it's where it belongs, in the toilet. I think developing a realistic autoplay feature will take time, and plus, what if it's faulty?

The developers should spend their time on much more important things, such as replays.

Farrukh Hassan

School Cricketer
To answer your question thebestkai, it's where it belongs, in the toilet. I think developing a realistic autoplay feature will take time, and plus, what if it's faulty?

The developers should spend their time on much more important things, such as replays.

Totally agree :)

thebestkai

School Cricketer

I have not asked that you have to answer
if you want you can

replays are also a good option to think about......

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Having no auto-play actually compel people to play all-round cricket provided by the developers. Many of us prefer to skip bowling, but the fun soon settles down with just plain batting.

I have played this game for sometime now and in my honest opinion, bowling is equally exciting aspect and all my matches have been last over thrillers. I believe that for limited over cricket match (especially 10/20 overs) you surely do not need autoplay function. But everyone is free to have their own thoughts here.

imr

School Cricketer
just like BLC 2005 ...CR has no autoplay...
but its really needed..

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
just like BLC 2005 ...CR has no autoplay...
but its really needed..

Funnily enough, I loved RPIC 2005 and hated RPIC 2007, maybe because Codemasters were spending too long on developing an autoplay feature that they could've spent on other things.

Either way, the best kai, no replays really is something missing for me. By all means, add an autoplay feature, but there are more important things. And as Mr. jb the badsign says, you can not play the game for free.

And I think you are underestimating the fun involved with bowling, as sunsamrat says. Batting is more fun at the beginning, but now I am finding bowling just as fun, I feel the most enjoyment personally when I get someone with a special ball (yet I can't see it again as there are no replays :facepalm .

Another thing to think about is that this is primarily an online game. Sure, maybe it runs terribly online, but I think the developers are going to want people to pretty much only use AI as practice for Revolution Online, as they obviously want more people online. In online, you cannot autoplay the game, so why should the feature be included offline?

As I have said before, there are far more important things. Making online smoother is another thing to go with replays.

D

Dutch

Auto play would be nice. It is a great feeling getting a wicket or scoring a nice slogged boundary and it is wonderful to watch it back again, preferably with different angles!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Auto play would be nice. It is a great feeling getting a wicket or scoring a nice slogged boundary and it is wonderful to watch it back again, preferably with different angles!

I think you are mistaking replays and autoplay.

You want replays, these guys want something which will automatically simulate some an innings/an amount of overs.

Users who are viewing this thread